Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Future Automation - AL675 - TV Lift Mechanism
The AL675 is a TV Actuator Lift Mechanism from Future Automation's motorised lift range, full of incredible design features that makes this product a popular choice for its authorised dealers and consumers. The AL675 is designed to raise screens from 32” to 46” and is supplied as a fully built unit, ready to be integrated with IR, Contact Closure, and RS232 control options as standard. The AL675 is easily installed into the foot of a bed or a a free-standing cabinet ensuring that both display and mechanism are completely hidden when not in use.
The AL675 model bundles an incredible combination of features into a compact, near silent and powerful system. The near silent motor system, smooth motion and height efficient design make the AL675 a valuable addition to Future Automation's range, as well as making it the lift of choice for many homeowners and AV integrators across the globe. The AL675 ships with both push up lid and fixed lid brackets, giving installers and customers a varied choice of cabinet designs, while the included base panel fixing bracket enables a complete and safe cabinet finish.
Due to its height efficient design and multiple lid styles the AL675 has several popular uses, with many customers choosing to use it to conceal a display at the foot of a bed, out of a cabinet in a living area or concealed in a kitchen countertop.
The AL675 is compatible with a range of Future Automation accessories such as the Universal Speaker Mount (Please see related products).
CONTROL BOX DIMENSIONS
LID TYPES AVAILABLE
MAX SCREEN HEIGHT
OUTPUT POWER SUPPLY
POWER CONSUMPTION (STANDBY)
SCREEN SIZES (APPROX)