Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Kuzma - 4Point - 11" Precision Tonearm
All 11" 4Point arms are now fitted with the latest-gen ETI RCA Silver Bullet RCA plugs.
NOTE: The CarCl model does not have an XLR option.
The Kuzma 4Point, debuted in 2008, differs from any other tonearm by introducing several new and unique features. The new zero-play bearing is configured on four points. The 4Point tonearm has an effective length of 280mm (11"), a precision VTA (Vertical Tracking Angle) adjustment and fits our standard mount with a 212mm (8.3”) pivot-to-spindle distance.
The heart of this new design is the unique 4-point bearing. Two points control the vertical movements of the tonearm. The two points control the horizontal movements of the tonearm. All four points of the bearing have minimal friction and zero-play in all planes of movement, thus ensuring that the cartridge platform and the cartridge itself follow the grooves of an LP with extremely low friction and minimal vibrations.
The 4Point’s main section is firmly connected to a very rigid and inert VTA tower which provides the option of minute adjustments of the vertical tracking angle either when the tonearm is stationary or while the LP is playing. All this, of course, without any loss of rigidity and with 0.01mm accuracy of adjustment and zero play!
The main tube is accurately machined out of a solid rod of aluminum as in our Air Line parallel tracking tonearm. Two separate troughs offer independent damping of vertical and horizontal resonance, allowing a very high degree of fine adjustment and tuning at all times. If so desired, damping troughs can be easily be detached from the tonearm.
The 4Point’s arm balancing solution consists of two counterweights – the main weight allows an accurate overall balance once the cartridge has been installed. The second, smaller weight provides minute further adjustment for total tracking force accuracy.
Azimuth is adjustable by a precision worm-drive mechanism allowing very small, repeatable adjustments. The detachable headshell is another distinctive feature of this superior tonearm. Using a small hex key, one can completely remove the headshell from the arm tube while the arm wiring, including cartridge pins, remains uninterrupted in its single run. Our headshell is fixed with a hexagonal locking system, which provides the same degree of rigidity as if the headshell was permanently bonded to the arm tube.
The 4Point’s internal wiring is of the highest quality using special silver alloy formulation. A single, uninterrupted set of 4 wires runs from the cartridge pins to the termination box, and further to the Eichmann bullet RCA connectors (overall length 1.4m (4.6')). Another (2nd) set of 4 wires runs simultaneously from the cartridge pins into the termination box and female Cardas rhodium RCA connectors, allowing use of an alternative tonearm cable between the termination box on the 4Point and a phono input on your preamplifier. This, so called “bi-wiring” approach gives the 4Point tonearm the highest degree of flexibility and choice of parallel use of some of the very best cables available.
NOTE: USA sales and shipment only. Tonearms do not come with a cartridge. No cables are included with
DIN Tonearms. Some Kuzma items ship from overseas, so delivery times may vary. Accordingly, delivery
may take 2-4+ weeks. For questions about availability and shipment, please contact Sound Approach.
Arm Mount Distance:
Distance From Spindle to Horizontal Bearing:
Max. Standard Cartridge Weight:
Optional Light and Heavy Counterweight: