Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email ([email protected]) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
WireWorld - Platinum Starlight 48 (PSH) - Ultra-High Speed 2.1 HDMI Cable
Wireworld Cable Technology, one of the world's most respected brands of high-performance audio and video cables, announces the release of the Platinum Starlight 48 HDMI cable. This third-generation flagship HDMI cable features carbon fiber plugs with supremely conducive silver-clad contacts. Following the previous generations, the cable has solid silver signal conductors and an isolated power conductor within a flat outer profile. Upgrades over the previous Platinum Starlight 7 HDMI Cable include ultra-quiet Composilex® 3 insulation and the exclusive Uni-Path™ design. These exclusive features provide Ultra-High Speed 48 Gigabit transmission with reduced interference for lifelike sound and image quality in home theater and I2 S applications. “
The goal for Platinum Starlight 48 was to create an Ultra-High Speed HDMI cable with the amazing harmonic purity, dynamic expression, and imaging precision of the scientific reference standard, a direct connection between components,” comments Wireworld designer and President, David Salz. “We believe this cable is the closest ever to achieving that goal.”
In the decade since the original Platinum Starlight HDMI cable was introduced, this series has earned unsurpassed praise from audiophiles and reviewers around the world. Extending that success to a new generation required the development of a new conductor design with advanced shielding and the quietest insulation material available. Wireworld’s exclusive Uni-Path conductor design minimizes interference and crosstalk beyond previous designs. The cable also uses double-thickness shields and a fully isolated and filtered power conductor to maximize sonic purity. Ultra-quiet Composilex 3 insulation reduces triboelectric noise in the signal conductors as it maximizes the noise absorption of the isolated power conductor. These advanced design features and upgraded materials make Platinum Starlight 48 HDMI the ultimate cable for reproducing lifelike sound and imaging.