Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
WireWorld - Nano-Platinum Eclipse (PEN) - Mini Jack Audio Cable
This is the cable for perfectionists with elite reference systems. Supremely transparent, with breathtaking dynamics and holographic imaging, Platinum Eclipse provides the closest sound to the ultimate purity of a direct connection. Carbon fiber plugs add a level of high tech elegance that make these exceptional cables look as good as they sound.
Utilizing the same world-class design as its higher priced siblings, Nano-Eclipse is the cable for those who refuse to compromise when it comes to preserving the natural timbre of instruments and voices. The Eclipse features Wireworld’s unique DNA Helix® cable design with silver-clad OFC plugs for superior contacts.
All of the Series 7 cables feature Composilex 2 insulation technology, which minimizes the triboelectric noise produced by conventional insulation materials. Many understand that insulation materials influence the performance of a cable. Wireworld created unique polymer composites designed specifically to optimize fidelity. The benefits of Composilex 2 are especially noticeable on Series 7 Audio cables where the reduced interference preserves the purity of the original sound thereby greatly improves performance. These new materials push the boundaries of there expectations for fidelity by letting us hear, see and feel more than ever before.
With the unique invention of the DNA Helix design, Wireworld has created a more efficient channel for electromagnetic energy, thereby preserving more of the delicate information that creates higher fidelity. Series 7 utilizes refined versions of the DNA Helix design to provide the most lifelike fidelity ever.