Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
WireWorld - Eclipse 8 (ECS) - Bulk Speaker Cable (Spool)
With the refined tone quality of the world's purest copper in a seriously upgraded design, Eclipse 8 speaker cables provide the world class performance of the Octo DNA Helix at a cost that suits many high end audio systems. Eclipse 8 is Wireworld's largest cable with Ohno Continuous-Cast® 7N copper conductors.
Speakers and components may come and go, but your favorite cables should be able to move with your ever changing system — hassle free. Interchangeable spades and bananas in Silver-clad OFC or Silver+Gold plated OFC, make it easy to change connectors to suit your evolving needs. Convenient, fast and well-constructed with premium materials. All Wireworld speaker cables come standard with Uni-Term connectors, with the exception of the Horizon.
The goal of Wireworld’s patented DNA* Helix cable technology is to enable listeners to experience their music without the losses and colorations normally caused by cables. Polygraph testing shows that the primary sonic effects of cables are caused by electromagnetic effects. The effect called eddy current resistance, which increases as strands are twisted, is especially problematic because it masks quiet musical details. To overcome those issues, the strands in the DNA Helix designs are completely parallel, providing the most direct signal path for the lowest eddy current resistance. These parallel strands run within layered flat conductors that channel electromagnetic energy and reject interference. Furthermore, in the analog cables, the spacing between the positive and negative conductors is fine-tuned by ear to match the pure sound of a direct connection. The effect of that tuning is like focusing a lens, with the beautiful textures and dynamics of live music coming into vivid 3-D focus when the spacing is just right.
Symmetricon & Uni-Path Design
The Symmetricon and Uni-Path designs provide similar advantages to the more complex DNA Helix design in lower cost and smaller scale applications. Both Symmetricon and Uni-Path improve electromagnetic efficiency and shielding. These innovations enable more of the original signal information to be reproduced, improving both sound and imaging.
Premium High-Quality Metals for Highest Conductivity Available
A common misconception is that the gauge of a speaker wire is all that matters. Heavier is better, right? Wrong. Gauge can make a difference, but testing has taught us that cable design and material quality can have an even greater impact on the sound we hear. That is why we focus on developing the most efficient designs and producing them with the best quality materials available in each price range. For example, the conductors in our least expensive cables are oxygen-free copper and our ultimate cables use the world’s best conductor, Ohno Continuous-Cast® 7 Nines (99.99999%) pure solid silver
Beyond the advantages of the best conductor materials, a third generation composite insulation, Composilex 3, preserves the purity of the signal by minimizing triboelectric noise better than any conventional low loss insulation material, including DuPont Teflon®. Composilex 3 provides rewarding improvements in vividness, focus and dynamic contrast. With these innovations, Wireworld Series 8 cables have advanced the art of reproducing the power and delicacy of music.