Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
SVS - Ultra Tower Speakers (Pair)
SVS Ultra Tower - The Flagship
Standing 45" tall with a unique upswept trapezoidal shape and striking edge treatments, the Ultra Tower creates a dramatic visual statement. Premium-grade finishes in piano gloss black and real black oak veneer complement this contemporary design.
But at SVS beauty is never just skin-deep. The Ultra Tower delivers a deep and detailed soundstage with incredible resolution, absolute transparency, and amazingly rich and articulated bass – outperforming other brands costing two and three times their price.
Dramatic Styling Yields Sonic Benefits
The stunning Ultra Tower cabinet design yields numerous sonic benefits. The non-parallel cabinet panels reduce standing waves within the cabinet, effectively eliminating frequency response coloration. The wedge-shaped front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response. Even the grille design is FEA-optimized to maximize acoustic transparency.
Each cabinet also employs two separate sealed mid-range enclosures to optimize performance and minimize negative interaction between drivers. In addition, the cabinet bracing is FEA-optimized, the cabinet midrange/tweeter baffles are 1" thick and the woofer baffles are an amazing 1.5" thick. This robust construction eliminates structural resonances and ensures the cabinet remains acoustically inert for uncolored response even at the highest drive levels.
SVS Drivers - Extreme Performance and Uncompromised Fidelity
The proprietary SVS drivers utilize the finest materials and design features to ensure the highest sound quality and performance. The Ultra Tower driver array features a 1” aluminum dome tweeter, dual 6.5” mid-range drivers, and dual 8" horizontally opposed woofers.
The 1” aluminum dome tweeter utilizes an FEA-optimized diffuser which delivers a very open ‘airy’ presentation and extremely unveiled highs.
The 6.5" mid-range driver delivers a sound stage so pure and free of artifacts that you'll swear the performers are in the room:
The 8" woofers deliver that famous SVS bass - deep, tight, clean, linear and powerful:
ForceFactor Woofer Array
The unique ForceFactor horizontally-opposed dual woofer configuration results in mechanical force cancellation for reduced distortion and cleaner, tighter bass response.
The ForceFactor array also eliminates cabinet vibration, which could otherwise modulate the mid/high frequencies – so the soundstage is always stable and crystal clear.
Also, since the four woofers all fire in different directions, the acoustical loading and modal density in the listening space is greatly enhanced. No matter where you sit, the bass response will be effortless, smooth and accurate, and free of room-based anomalies.
SoundMatch Crossover Network - Intelligently Designed for Your Listening Room
The unique SoundMatch 3.5-way crossover features a tapered array which supplies each mid-range driver with an optimized frequency band. Only the top mid-range crosses over to the tweeter, while the bottom mid-range is tapered to minimize the potential for off-axis lobing at the critical mid-range-to-tweeter crossover frequency. The result is a smoother in-room frequency response and enhanced radiation of total sound power, along with a more generous sweet spot in the vertical axis for a convincing and stable sound stage.
Naturally the SoundMatch crossover network also features premium-grade capacitors, air-core inductors and heavy-trace printed circuit boards to ensure pure signal transmission.