Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
SVS - Prime Center Speaker (Single)
Prime Center: Clear Dialogue. Seamless Soundstage.
A center speaker has a challenging part to play. It has to be a soloist—delivering clear and natural dialogue. And in a split second it has to step back and be part of the back up band—melding with the ambiance of the environment they are creating. The Prime Center delivers both these demanding parts in world-class precision with its 1” aluminum dome tweeter, dedicated and independently sealed 3.5” midrange driver and dual 5.25” woofers – a true three way design, a rarity for center speakers in its price class. Voicing is neutral and natural, bringing dialogue and vocals forward just enough to be clear and intelligible. Yet, when called on to play its part in transitions—like a jet fighter soaring across the sky from left rear channel to front right—it blends in to create a smooth, realistic transition. Elegantly styled like its Prime siblings, the Center will look beautiful in any listening environment.
Superior Technology and Design – Amazing Sound and Performance
Borrowing liberally from the flagship Ultra Center, the Prime Center channel features a true 3-way center channel with a vertically-aligned tweeter and mid-range driver. This eliminates comb filtering and lobing in the horizontal axis – resulting in crystal clear dialogue at all listening positions in the room. Now everyone will have a ‘sweet spot’ and won’t have to strain to hear dialogue.
The dual 5.25” woofers deliver a full and rich sound, doing full justice to deep male voices and delivering plenty of punch on special effects. And to make sure those beefy woofers can’t modulate the delicate and critical mid-range frequencies, the mid-range driver is mounted in its own dedicated and completely sealed compartment.
Available in premium-grade piano gloss black or handsome black ash finish, the Prime Center is handsomely styled and tells the world you’re serious about high performance home theater.
Driver and Crossover Details