Music Hall - PH25.2 - Hybrid Headphone Amplifier with Tube-Preamp
For availability or more info please send us a message, or call 877-370-1972. Thank you!
Music Hall - PH25.2 Hybrid Headphone Amplifier with Tube-Preamp
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with a solid-state amplification has been a technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in high-end component audio since the advent of the transistor.
While kicking around ideas for our new headphone amp Music Hall thought, why not try this same technique in a single component? We built one up and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered. The tube hybrid headphone amp was born. Hand assembled using the highest quality parts available the music hall ph25.2 will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
- Neutrik headphone output sockets
- Highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
- CD and AUX input
- Pre-amp output
- Audiophile grade CMC RCA sockets ensure no signal loss
- Special low-noise R-core power transformer
- Two buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 opamps
- Precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
- Solid and substantial Â½ inch brushed alloy fascia
- Voltage switchable
Dimensions: 8.5 x 13.5 x 3.75 inches
Weight: 9 lbs.