Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Kuzma - Stogi Ref 313 VTA - 12-Inch Reference Tonearm W/ VTA Tower
This is 12-inch version of Stogi Ref 313 tonearm with fully adjustable VTA tower mounting on standard 9-inch position. The Stogi Ref 313 VTA tonearm shares the main features of Stogi Ref and 4 Point tonearm, i.e. precision ball bearings, a conical tube and unique VTA tower.
This is a very rigid medium mass tonearm with precision ball bearings which ( ceramic ball bearings since July 2012) , while withstanding very heavy loads, displays extremely low starting and running friction and noise levels. The main frame and all other parts are machined from solid aluminum and brass blocks. Some parts are anodized and some are not, in order to help control tonearm resonance. The detachable headshell provides a stable cartridge mounting, while the internally damped tube connects this to the massive bearing parts where any vibration or noise is dispersed. Most parts are glued together for rigidity and damping.
Detachable headshell: The electrical connection is via standard pins but the headshell can be simply removed by unscrewing with an Allen key. The headshell is fixed with a unique hexagonal locking system, giving the same rigidity as with a fixed headshell.
The conical tube machined from the solid aluminum rod is internally damped and divided into two parts which, while further aiding damping, also allows for precise azimuth adjustment. A special mechanism (worm drive), using an Allen key, allows the tube to be rotated back and forth in minimal increments with no air gap. This mechanism is submerged in silicone grease for further damping. A marker line clearly shows the azimuth position and facilitates use, while allowing for repeated adjustments.
A decoupled brass counterweight controls balance and adjusts tracking force while damping vibration in the tube. The massive arm base serves to clamp the tonearm rigidly to the arm board. All bearings are pre-loaded and glued into a position which, while damping vibrations in them, also provides long lasting, zero play, low friction and low noise level in the bearings.
VTA tower: The whole construction is mounted on a rigid VTA tower which allows VTA ( vertical tracking angle) adjustment while playing, without any loss of rigidity, yet with up to 0.01mm of precision with zero play and repeatability.
Wires are in one length from cartridge pins to RCA connectors. High-quality wires are incorporated into our own cable. It is also possible to use the tonearm in a balanced ( XLR) or 5pin configuration.
Note: Not all Kuzma products are in-stock items. Accordingly, delivery may take 2-4 weeks. Please call for availability.
Note: This item is only available to be shipped within the United States.
Arm mount distance
Distance from spindle to horizontal bearing
Max. Standard cartridge weight
Optional light and heavy counterweight