Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Kuzma - Stabi Reference 2 Turntable with New Digital PS
This sleek yet ultra-refined manual turntable is constructed from two plates.
(Shown with Kuzma Airline Tonearm)
Each plate is made from a sandwich construction of two 10 mm aluminum plates, separated by an acrylic plate clamped together with pre-stressed, nonmagnetic, stainless steel screws.
The turntable chassis (top plate) is suspended by large springs submerged in silicone oil, with a low resonance of 2.2 Hz, which dampen movement of the springs themselves. The main base (bottom plate) is supported by three aluminum and stainless steel spikes.
The top plate is easily levelled by four knobs, one at each corner. When this plate is lifted (for transport) the silicone suspension reservoirs are automatically sealed.
Two symmetrically-opposed motors power the sub-platter, which has an inverted bearing with a ruby ball. Both ball and sliding ring have their own oil bath for lubrication and damping of any vibration within the bearing.
The platter is also of a clamped sandwich construction, in order to combine the strength of aluminium (rigidity) and the damping properties of acrylic, which produces an exceptionally stable and nonresonant platter. The mat and special clamp are made in much the same way as the platter, and further serve to control all vibration. The arm board also employs the sandwich construction design. The new electronic power supply PS REF2 generates controlled feed from a computer generated signal to both motors, in such a way that the vibration of the motors is minimised and speed adjustment precise and simple.
Note: Tonearm sold separately.
Note: This item is only available to be shipped within the United States.
Note: Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 for availability on this product. Accordingly, delivery may take 2-4 weeks.