Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Kuzma - 4Point9 - 9" 4Point Tonearm
Kuzma's 4Point 9 is a shorter version of the 4Point tonearm. Due its 9-inch length and lack of VTA tower this tonearm is lighter and smaller, thus capable of fitting on most suspended turntables. The Kuzma 4Point 9 tonearm is similar in construction to the 4Point tonearm with the same 4 point bearing configuration. Kuzma made the tonearm than the existing arm ( 9 inch) lighter by omitting the VTA tower enabling 4Point bearing quality to be experienced on a greater number of turntables with a smaller footprint or lighter suspension, etc.
The heart of the bearing construction is a unique 4 point bearing. The first set of two points (similar to a double unipivot bearing) allows vertical movement. The second set of two points allows horizontal movement. All four points have minimal starting and moving friction and zero play in all playing directions thus ensuring that the headshell with the cartridge itself moves precisely and with minimal vibration across the record. It would be normal to feel slack in the bearings in certain directions.
The main tube is constructed and machined from solid aluminium, similar to Kuzma's tangential Air Line arm. The counterweight with lock mechanism balances the tonearm. The Azimuth can be adjusted in small repeatable increments with zero play, by means of an Allen key. A feature of the tonearm is a unique detachable headshell. The electrical connection is via standard clips but the headshell can be simply removed by unscrewing with an Allen key.
The headshell is fixed with a precise hexagonal locking system giving the same rigidity as with a fixed headshell. The tonearm is fixed on the turntable arm board via the Kuzma arm base. VTA is adjusted by raising or lowering the tonearm’s pillar in the arm base by a VTA screw which controls its height, while still allowing precise VTA changes when required. Internal wiring is of superior special alloy silver wires. A set of 4 wires runs unbroken from the cartridge pins via a 1.5 m long tonearm cable with silver RCA bullet connectors.