Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
iFi Audio - Gemini3 - USB Power/Signal Separator (USB 3.0 A to B)
The new Gemini3.0 – the best just got upgraded.
With generic mass-produced USB cables, the data and power cables are normally compacted. This means that they do not conduct anywhere near as well as they should (imagine laying signal and power cables together in a high-end audio system!) and are not sufficiently shielded from each other. This negatively impacts on the USB signal quality that in turn, hampers sound quality.
Not so with the Gemini3.0
As with the original Gemini cable, the Gemini3.0 carries audio and power in two separate cables. This separates the delicate USB data signal from the USB power.
It employs heavy OFHC continuous copper silver matrix conductors for the best possible signal transfer. The construction is a custom minimum inductance parallel type with quadruple shields – this construction protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise to provide the cleanest transfer medium possible:
With the machined FINAL connectors and atypical RF3 filter designs, the iFi Gemini3.0 sets a whole new sonic benchmark for computer audio transmission.
Need for speed
USB3.0 is vastly superior to USB2.0 at handling high-data volumes.
The USB3.0 platform mandates better connectors and higher quality cables – the new Gemini3.0 meets these needs with ease. This much higher standard transmission platform means USB audio passes with the least disturbance. It is akin to driving on a newly paved highway compared to with potholes. The former enables faster, smoother and less-jittery audio & power transfer. The sonic benefits are proof for all to hear.
As audio transmission standards improve, the Gemini3.0 with its USB ultra-speed bandwidth of 5.0Gbps, is also future-proofed.
The Gemini difference continues
As with the original Gemini cable, in the Gemini3.0 the power cable is heavier gauge and audio has more cores. Furthermore, signal and ground have their own respective geometry for optimal conductivity.
There are dual-headed designs and then there is the Gemini3.0 Dual-Headed design. Nothing comes close.
Exceptional from beginning to end
In the Gemini3.0 the signal runs through the cable and the connector. This means the connector too must be exceptional.
Most USB cables use molded plastic covered connections that do not shield the high frequencies present in the USB data link, so noise will radiate out. Durability is also compromised as very few make their own connectors.
The FINAL USB connectors provide impeccable end-to-end RF shielding, being machined entirely from solid, aircraft-grade aluminum. Plus gold-plated connections make for years of steadfast service.
The power of RF3
Most standard USB cables do not address RF issues. Most ‘off the shelf‘ versions that are fitted with filters work over too narrow a range. And even then this is only fitted at the ends of the cables, leaving the length of the cable to act as an antenna.
The Gemini3.0 is fitted with three custom-made metal oxide ceramic RF noise silencers. Each has a different effective range so that they greatly broaden the range over which RF noise is silenced. Furthermore, the middle silencer is adjustable and can be moved along the whole length of the cable. This then “detunes” the antennae formed by the cable, depending on the conditions and requirements in the system. The other 2 silencers should be kept as close to each respective end as possible.
A match made in USB heaven
The Gemini3.0 is a perfect match with the iGalvanic3.0 and the micro/nano USB3.0.
The iGalvanic3.0 fully galvanically isolates the USB3.0/2.0 signal and power.
The micro/nano USB3.0 both boast a Super Regulator, not only with super low-noise (0.1uV/0.5uV) but also with super low output impedance (around 0.00015 Ohm at 1KHz, as low as 0.00003 Ohm at 100Hz to DC) to maximize the total USB connection.