Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Grado - Statement3 - Lineage Series Phono Cartridge
The Statement Series of wooden cartridges are a fixed coil design, hand-crafted at Grado Labs in Brooklyn. An intricate procedure of curing is done between production steps to achieve optimal sonic quality. This series generator/stylus module is not replaceable* allowing a one-piece magnetic circuit and a reduction of chassis resonances. The Statement Series utilizes manufacturing and assembly techniques of fantastic accuracy and precision, and the result is virtual perfection. The Statement V2 Phono Cartridge should be used only with the finest equipment. The recommended tracking force is 3/4 to 2 grams.
The Grado Statement V2 utilizes four reconfigured coils, a precision machined ultra-low mass generating system (lower than any moving coil cartridge), a boron cantilever and a diamond cut to Grado’s strict specifications. All this is hand assembled and housed in an Australian Jarrah wood enclosure that’s designed to optimize the mass distribution creating one of the world’s most stable tracking phono cartridges. The output of the new Statement2 measures at 1.0 mV. This optimized output results in maximum dynamics with today’s ultra-low noise phono stages. The top-end seems to extend forever with remarkable delicacy and speed, while the mid-range is rich and complex. The Statement’s portrayal of low frequency information and bass dynamics are solid, authoritative and powerful. Imaging is detailed and precise with a sound stage that wraps its arms around you and draws you into the music.
GRADO MAKES THEIR STATEMENT!
After years of careful thought and painstaking design Grado is very pleased to offer their flagship phono cartridge. Grado has a high degree of pride in this cartridge and believe that it has so much to say about Grado technology, that they decided to name it the GRADO STATEMENT.
The STATEMENT utilizes gold coil wires, a boron cantilever and a diamond, cut specially for Grado. All this is hand-assembled within a machined Australian Jarrah-wood housing. The output for the STATEMENT measures at 0.75 mV. The lowest output ever offered by Grado. The low frequency information and its portrayal of bass dynamics are solid, powerful and authoritative. The mid-range is rich, complex and highly believable. Its top-end seems to extend forever with speed and remarkable delicacy. Imaging is detailed and precise with a sound stage that wraps its arms around you and draws you into the music.
Michael Fremer commented in his Analog Corner, "It is among the finest cartridges I've ever heard at any price", Stereophile 3/99, pg. 41. While Jonathan Valin stated, "I'm going to keep the Statement in my reference system" The Absolute Sound, Issue 118. Anyone who was impressed with our previous top-of-the-line effort, the Grado REFERENCE, will have their eyes opened wide after listening to the GRADO STATEMENT!
The Statement2 utilizes gold coil wires, a low mass fast generating system, a boron cantilever and a diamond cut specially for Grado. All this is hand-assembled within a machined, new processed, Australian Jarrah wood housing. The output for the Statement2 measures at 0.5 mV. The lowest output ever offered by Grado. The low frequency information and its portrayal of bass dynamics are solid, powerful and authoritative. The mid-range is rich, complex and highly believable. Its top-end seems to extend forever with speed and remarkable delicacy. Imaging is detailed and precise with a sound stage that wraps its arms around you and draws you into the music.
* All wooden series cartridges are 1/2" mount. 78 RPM styli are not available with these series. All re-tipping on the Statement and Reference series will be done by Grado.
Controlled Frequency Response
Non-Sensitive to Capacitive Load