LAST Factory - Power Cleaner / Record Preservative Combo Kit (PP)
Cleaning & consumable products are not returnable. Please contact Sound Approach with any questions. Thank you!
LAST Factory - LAST Factory - Power Cleaner / Record Preservative Combo Kit (PP)
LAST Record Preservative
Completely Prevent Record Wear
LAST Record Preservative has been universally applauded by the super-critical reviewers and editors of audio publications. New records treated with LAST Record Preservative and kept clean can be played 100s of times without discernible wear--allowing them to be in pristine condition for future generations.
LAST Record Preservative chemically enhances the molecular stability, and therefore the cohesiveness of the groove surface so that it completely resists the damaging effects of stylus shock waves.
The 30-second treatment affects the vinyl to a depth of about ten molecular layers and becomes part of the grove wall. There are no surface residues that can be picked up by the stylus. In fact, overuse is harmless.
LAST Power Cleaner
Removes All Manufacturing Residues
Last Power Cleaner is specifically designed to remove pressing residues and contaminants left over from the manufacturing process. These sticky residues are tightly bound to the groove wall and attract and hold dirt and debris that cannot be removed by the usual water or water/alcohol mix record cleaner. Just one cleaning with LAST Power Cleaner results in a record surface that is pristinely clean.
Cleans about 88 LPs.
- Best for removing mold release compounds and pressing residues from new vinyl (33 rpm and 45 rpm)
- An excellent deep cleaner for new and used records.
- Guaranteed to remove surface contaminants such as dust particles, finger oils, salts and dirt from handling, as well as residues from other record cleaners.
- Easy to use and apply (only 3 drops per record side)
- Environmentally friendly
- Completely safe for vinyl records of types 33 rpm and 45 rpm*
*Not compatible with shellac 78 rpm records.
- Completely Prevent Record Wear
- New records treated with LAST Record Preservative and kept clean can be played 100s of times without discernible wear
- LAST Record Preservative chemically enhances the molecular stability of the groove surface
- The treatment affects the vinyl to a depth of about ten molecular layers and becomes part of the grove wall. Overuse is harmless.
- 2oz Record Preservative
- 0.75oz Power Cleaner
- 3ml Transfer Pipette
- 4 Microfiber Applicators
- 5 sheets of LAST Dot Stickers