Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
AudioQuest - Yosemite - Analog Audio Interconnect Cable (Single)
Analog-Audio Interconnect Cable named after the Yosemite Valley in California's Sierra Nevada Mountains. In all Bridges & Falls, you’ll find better metals and more sophisticated technologies — including Air-Tube insulation, Dielectric-Bias System, and Noise-Dissipation System — at lower prices than ever before.
Note: All cables in AudioQuest's Bridges & Falls Series place their left and right channels in a single jacket, and feature Asymmetrical Double-Balanced geometry with separate high-quality positive and negative conductors. This design allows for a thin, flexible, and uniquely versatile high-performance cable that can be terminated with a variety of today’s connections, including 3.5mm (male or female), DIN, and RCA. Do keep in mind, however, that, by necessity, the plugs on Bridges & Falls cables are fairly close together. If the L and R inputs of your components are more than 3″ (7.6cm) apart, please consider models from our Rivers or Elements Series.
Solid Perfect-Surface Copper+ (PSC+)
Solid conductors prevent both electrical and magnetic interaction strand-to-strand interaction, major sources of distortion. Surface quality is critical because a conductor can be considered as a rail-guide for both the fields within a conductor, and for the magnetic fields that extend outside the conductor. The astonishingly smooth and pure surface of all AudioQuests’s Perfect-Surface metals nearly eliminates harshness and greatly increases clarity compared to lesser materials. Extremely high-purity Perfect-Surface Copper+ further minimizes distortion caused by grain boundaries, which exist within any metal conductor, nearly eliminating harshness and greatly increasing clarity compared to OFHC, OCC, 8N and other coppers.
Asymmetrical Double-Balanced Geometry
Purpose designed for single-ended applications, Asymmetrical Double-Balanced Geometry offers a relatively lower impedance on the ground for a richer, and more dynamic experience. While many single-ended cable designs use a single path for both the ground and the shield, Double-Balanced designs separate the two for cleaner, quieter performance.
Dieclectric-Bias System with Radio Frequency Trap
All insulation between two or more conductors is also a dielectric whose properties will affect the integrity of the signal. When the dielectric is unbiased, dielectric-involvement (absorption and non-linear release of energy) causes different amounts of time delay (phase shift) for different frequencies and energy levels, which is a real problem for very time-sensitive multi-octave audio. The inclusion of an RF Trap (developed for AudioQuest’s Niagara Series of power products), ensures that radio frequency noise will not be induced into the signal conductors from the DBS field elements. (DBS, US Pat #s 7,126,055 & 7,872,195 B1)
FEP Air-Tube Insulation (FEP is a Fluoro-Polymer)
Any solid material adjacent to a conductor is actually part of an imperfect circuit. Wire insulation and circuit board materials all absorb energy (loss). Some of this energy is stored and then later released as distortion. Air, however, absorbs next to no energy, and FEP is the best extrudable solid insulation, absorbing less energy than other materials. The use of FEP Air-Tube insulation, with almost nothing but air around the solid PSC+ conductors, improves the sound of an audio system's focus and dynamics.
Carbon-Based 3-Layer Noise-Dissipation System (NDS)
It's easy to accomplish 100% shield coverage. Preventing captured Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) from modulating the equipment's ground reference requires AQ's Noise-Dissipation System (NDS). Traditional shield systems typically absorb and then drain noise/RF energy to component ground, modulating and distorting the critical "reference" ground plane, which in turn causes a distortion of the signal. NDS's alternating layers of metal and carbon-loaded synthetics "shield the shield," absorbing and reflecting most of this noise/RF energy before it reaches the layer attached to ground.
Cold-Welded, Direct-Silver Plated Pure Red Copper Terminations
Cold-Welded, Direct-Silver Plated Pure Red Copper Terminations. Direct-Silver Plating is optimized for sound. It looks dull because there is no underlying layer of shiny, distortion-causing nickel.
Custom Leg-Length Option