Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Audio Quest - NRG-X2 - Power Cable (Single)
AudioQuest’s award-winning NRG-X AC power cables were loved by many—experienced audiophiles and newcomers alike—for their unrivaled combination of performance and value. Compared to stock AC power cords or even premium cables at similar or higher prices, NRG-X cables have always delivered enhanced bass definition, improved transient articulation, greater soundstage scale, and more of the precious spatial cues that bring recorded music to life.
We are now delighted to offer the next generation of NRG-X AC cables, continuing the tradition of outstanding performance and exceptional value while complementing and enhancing today’s exciting electronics.
These new NRG-X Series power cables use Direction-Controlled Long-Grain Copper (LGC) in a Semi-Solid Concentric Topology—a sophisticated physical arrangement in which strands are packed more tightly and never change position within the bundle. Direction-Controlled LGC minimizes distortion caused by grain boundaries that exist in any metal conductor, which in turn assures induced noise is dissipated and drained properly—as always, we direct noise where it will do the least harm to your system’s performance.
While the earlier X cables had 37 strands in three layers over the single center strand, the new X-Series power cables have only seven larger strands comprising just a single uniform layer over a center strand. This refinement may sound simple, but the improved result is delightfully clear.
In addition, the 2-pole NRG-X2 uses our super-slim C7 female end to perfectly accommodate Sonos components, gaming consoles, and more.
Designed by AudioQuest to effectively lower noise in your audio/video system, our new X-Series power cables are true to music, allowing you to hear more of what’s on the recording. We invite you to experience the difference!