Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Audeze - LCD-2 - Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones
The LCD-2 is the legendary headphone that made Audeze an industry leader. Continuous evolution and the addition of Fazor technology have enhanced its transparency and overall performance. Known for their tight, extended bass response, smooth, inviting mid-range, and warm high frequencies, the LCD-2 headphones offer a listening experience that makes believers out of even casual music listeners. For the best performance The LCD-2 requires an external headphone amplifier.
Game-changing headphone sound
It wasn't that long ago that Audeze first started turning heads with their planar magnetic headphones. In a relatively short time, they have gone from headphone upstart to industry leader. Their LCD-2 headphones were the first model to gain widespread acclaim for their outstanding sound quality. Known for their tight, extended bass response, smooth, inviting mid-range, and warm high frequencies, the LCD-2 headphones offer a listening experience that can make believers out of even casual music listeners.
Audeze's Planar Magnetic technology offers lifelike sound
Audeze planar magnetic headphones are known for accuracy and extended frequency response. Unlike the dynamic drivers found in most headphones, planar magnetic drivers rely on a thin diaphragm with a large surface area to generate sound. The circuit is etched across the entire surface of an ultra-thin diaphragm, which is suspended between two large magnets. The LCD-2 headphones use a powerful magnetic field, which results in extremely low distortion even at high volume. When the circuit receives an audio signal, it interacts with the magnetic field, thus causing the diaphragm to move back and forth. This results in sound that is incredibly lifelike and spacious — and worthy of fresh listens to all your favorite music.
The meticulously crafted LCD-2 headphones are made in the USA. The earcups are made of bamboo composite and are luxuriously appointed with soft padding covered with genuine sheepskin leather. The LCD-2's detachable cable terminates in a standard 1/4" plug for connection to a home stereo. The cable securely connects to each earcup via 4-pin mini XLR connectors. Be sure to plug these high-performance headphones into a headphone amplifier for optimum sound quality with plenty of volume.
Serious protection for serious headphones
To ensure a long lifespan for such fine headphones, Audeze includes a rugged travel case. Don't confuse this case with a soft zip-up case you might get with other headphones. This is a waterproof, hard-shell case with a padded interior and a handle. It provides the ultimate protection for the LCD-2, whether you're storing them at home or taking them to a friend's house to introduce him to their tantalizing sound.
Case not included with Closed Back Model