Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - 4400SR Surround Speakers (Pair)
The Model 4400 SR Dipole/Bipole Surround Speakers are purpose built for use in multi-channel audio/video sound systems as dedicated side or back surround channel speakers. The 4400 SR enclosure has two 4.5” (115mm) GLH woofers and two identical high performance silk dome tweeters as found in the 4400 LR front speakers. To further showcase the 4400 SR’s flexibility, the 4400 SR can be easily switched between Dipole and Bipole operation.
Due to the switchable Dipole/Bipole design, it’s possible to place the 4400 SR almost anywhere within the rear third of the room and achieve good results. However, the best location for surround speakers is generally straight out to the sides, or slightly behind the primary listening area, approximately 1-2 feet above seated ear level, but no closer than 2 feet from the ceiling. As noted above, the surround speakers (as opposed to the back speaker(s) in a 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 channel system, are primarily intended to re-create the ambient sounds taking place in the movie scene. Therefore, throughout most of a movie or TV program you may not be consciously aware of output from these speakers. In other words, don’t worry if you aren’t hearing the surround speakers. The 4400 SR’s come specially marked LEFT and RIGHT, so be sure the Left side surround speaker is placed directly to the left of the prime listening area (facing the screen) and the Right speaker is directly to the right side.
For smooth cosmetic integration, the 4400 SR is available in Black, and features integral key hole mounting.
Recommended Amplifier Power
Dimensions w/ grilles (W x H x D)