Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Velodyne - DD-18+ - Digital Drive Series Subwoofer
The industry benchmark in low-distortion bass for very large listening rooms or home theaters, with less than .5% distortion at or below 20Hz. The Digital DrivePLUS 18 has a huge 1250 Watts RMS, 3000 Watts Dynamic power amplifier, and a High Gloss Ebony Veneer finish. Accessories include: Remote Control, Digital DrivePLUS Accessory Kit, Video Cable.
The Digital DrivePLUS 18 is the best 18" subwoofer that money can buy as rated by high acoustic output, low bass frequency extension, high accuracy bass reproduction and lack of distortion. Use the DD-18+ when you have a large room and need powerful bass to reach every corner to enhance your experience while watching movies, listening to music and or gaming. The DD-18+ cabinet comes in black gloss ebony, satin cherry or walnut finishes with curved walls to go with your listening room style. The Digital DrivePLUS 18 has a frequency response between 14.4 and 120 Hz at 3dB down with a massive 3000 Watt dynamic amplifier.
The 18 inch Digital DrivePLUS is the pinnacle of almost three decades of Velodyne subwoofer engineering expertise. Velodyne's exclusive patented accelerometer based High Gain Servo System whittles its distortion down to .5%. Its cutting-edge, highly sophisticated, 8-band Auto-EQPLUS technology assures not just low distortion but the most accurate bass available from any subwoofer available in the market today. Quite simply, the DD-18+ is the biggest, baddest, cleanest, hardest-hitting sub in the world today. It is capable of a staggering amount of output; at 115 dB maximum, it’s 5 dB louder than a sonic boom.
Needless to say, it also gets low—way, way low, with a frequency response between 14.4 and 120 Hz at 3dB down. You can calibrate the subwoofer’s response automatically or manually with the 8 band parametric equalizer with on-screen graphics, or computer readout using the front mounted USB port. You can even adjust the degree of control by the digital servo. The DD-18+ perfectly meshes audio engineering with the art of design to deliver a frequency response between 14.6 and 120 Hz, with a huge 1250 Watts RMS, 3000 Watts Dynamic, power amplifier, reproducing even the most challenging audio for applications from music to home theater to gaming.
Unleash the authoritative power of the 18 inch Digital DrivePLUS on your largest listening spaces and sink into the aural experience of over 99.5% accurate bass reproduction with unbelievable muscle, perfectly optimized by the 8-band Auto-EQPLUS equalizer feature and remote-controlled presets to ensure you get the most out of your new audio equipment. If you want to fill a large listening space and demand the very best performance for a wide range of applications, the DD-18+ is ideal for your needs.