Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Usher - ML-802 - Magnesium Alloy Tower Speakers (Pair)
Forty Years of Accumulated Expertise
Since its inception over forty years ago, USHER has been at the forefront of speaker design and technological innovation as exemplified by the proprietary Diamond DMD technology. From the budget-friendly S-520 model to the flagship TD series, the name is internationally recognized as synonymous with quality, value, and refinement. USHER understands that the foundation of a high-end speaker system is a sonic performance with affordable pricing. With the release of the ML series, the decades of experience have coalesced into a system that represents the pinnacle of audio excellence, an achievement that positions USHER as a leader and innovator in the high-end audio industry.
USHER is proud to introduce the ML series with the new magnesium alloy tweeter and magnesium-lithium alloy mid-range drivers, which offer extended highs and mid-range clarity on a smaller budget. The ML series is a more budget-friendly alternative to the acclaimed, cost no object TD series.
The ML-801 model is a three-way, three-driver design with one 8” woofer. The ML-802 model is a three-way, four-driver design, with two 8" woofers. Both speakers are very amplifier-friendly at 87db and 90db respectively. They match wonderfully with both tube and solid-state electronics.
The Magnesium Alloy Tweeter
Magnesium is lightweight to Beryllium and is used extensively in the aerospace industry. It is ideal at minimizing internal loss and has excellent heat conduction properties. Borrowing technology from the acclaimed Diamond DMD tweeter design, Usher has successfully developed this new 1.25" tweeter with extended-high frequency response to 38kHz.
The Magnesium – Lithium Mid-Range driver
With a wealth of experience from the R&D of the DMD driver, Usher has broken scientific barriers again with the magnesium-lithium alloy blend of mid-range drivers.
Magnesium – lithium alloy is a marvel of modern metals. This incredibly light material has a lower density than magnesium, and yet maintains the same high tensile strength. Making a 5” cone with this material is no easy task. The result is low distortion, crystal clear, and boxless music reproduction.
The Hybrid Carbon Fiber Woofer
The hybrid carbon fiber woofer cone utilizes lightness of paper and the rigidity of Carbon Fiber, making it capable of lightning-fast movements and air displacement. As a result of this hybrid design, you can expect to hear excellent low-bass extension, resolution, and dynamics.
Crossover Network – Refined Technology, Premium Components
For seamless integration across the bandwidth, the ML series crossover point was designed at 2.1kHz to 380Hz to avoid the separation within the mid-range frequency to avoid unwanted resonance. All of the components in the crossover, wirings and anti-oxidizing binding posts are handpicked just for the ML series.
Beautiful Form & function – From Design to Construction
When it comes to the ML series, every detail is designed with a purpose. The front baffle is slanted for time alignment. The structure is curved and multi-layered for resonance control and rigidity. Internal bracings are precision milled from a single block of MDF for maximum structural integrity. No detail is overlooked.
The cabinet is finished with a transparent lacquer evoking the majesty of a fine musical instrument, the finished sheen of the piece reflecting the extraordinary refinement of the ML series. The top of the unit is capped off with a low-wear glass panel that emphasizes the unit’s elegance. The base is a thick piece of solid steel, rarely seen even in much higher-priced speaker systems.
The ML series is not only a system that strives for the pinnacle of sound and performance, the craftsmanship and artistry are also second to none. These levels of quality can only be found in speakers costing many times over if any. This is truly a new generation of audio excellence.
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
Dimensions (w x d x h)