Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Usher - Grand Tower MKII - Tower Speakers (Pair)
The Grand Tower is more than just a new speaker from Usher Audio. As our newest flagship model, the Grand Tower represents the culmination of nearly 40 years of audio expertise. As such, it integrates Usher Audio's most celebrated, award-winning technologies plus a few extras into one exquisite listening experience.
Lying beneath the elegant lines of the Grand Towers are the thickest, most rigid, most advanced cabinets of any Usher speaker ever built. Only a cabinet that has reduced its mechanical vibrations to an absolute minimum will be capable of allowing its drivers to do the talking and we are happy to have achieved that with the Grand Tower. One defining feature is its 3 separate enclosures per speaker. This means double thickness where the enclosures meet, further separated by special vibration absorbing pads to render moot any interference from other drivers.
As with the rest of the Dancer Series, the Grand Towers cabinets are built of our proprietary layered wood cabinet construction held together with a special penetrating glue effectively creating multiple constrained layers for dramatically reduced cabinet resonances. Average thickness surpasses 50mm for the heavily braced subwoofer. The MTM array maintains the same thickness but adds and incredible 120mm thick contoured front baffle! Pure brass spikes root the massive cabinets to the ground to whilst not allowing vibrations to be transferred to or from the floor.