Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Tributaries - 6BW - Star-Quad Series 6 Speaker Cable - Bi-Wire (Single)
Tributaries is proud to announce a complete line of high performance speaker cables. The new line includes 3 types of terminated cables: Bi-Wire, Star-Quad 2-channel, and standard 2-channel. We are offering 22 different cables in total so there is a lot to choose from!
Bi-Wire Speaker Cables are offered in 3 levels; Series 4, 6, and 8. The top of the line Series 8, is made with four 14AWG LC-OFC conductors constructed of an insulated solid 20AWG wire surrounded by 6 bundles of stranded cable. This construction offers low loss and superior imaging and maximum definition. The 8BW is available terminated using your choice of 8BP series 8 double locking banana plugs and/or 8SL series 8 spade lugs. The 6BW is the little brother to the SP8BW, having all the same attributes except this cable is made with HC-OFC conductors and comes terminated with your choice of BP106 spring clip banana plugs and/or SL8 spade lugs.
Tributaries 6BW is a high-performance Bi-Wire Speaker cable made by hand in Orlando, Florida. The 6BW-LB is designed with heavy 14AWG High Conductivity Oxygen-Free (HC-OFC) copper conductors that are terminated with two SL8 spade lugs on the amp end and four BP106 spring clip banana plugs on the speaker end. The conductors have a unique individually insulated dual-gauge configuration for superior sound clarity. The 6BW-LB is available in each and is stocked in 4ft, 6ft, 8ft, 10ft and 12ft lengths with custom lengths available.
The 6BW is terminated with red & black banana plug & spade lug connectors. The wires are secured by dual screw terminals in Orlando, Florida to solid gold-plated brass BP106 spring clip banana plug and SL8 spade lug connectors.