Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake - Supernova MKVI-12PIANO Powered Subwoofer
Supernova MKVI - The new standard for power and articulation!
The Supernova MKVI Series epitomizes the state-of-the-art in subwoofer design. The MKVI series is uncompromised performance and superior technology coupled with the world's most refined low frequency response. The MKVI defines a new standard in a class of its own. The selection of subwoofers is vast, but at the top Supernova MKVI reigns in solitude.
With more patented technologies and test awards than any other subwoofer, the MKVI continues the legacy of the legendary MKV series. MKVI differs from its predecessor with the introduction of the revolutionary IQ600 class J amplifier and full DSP with phase and time control. Patented technologies such as Class J amplifier technology, SLAPS and Magma-X define MKVIs groundbreaking performance.
If you dream of uncompromising LFE performance with superb dynamics and effectiveness-, combined with quick and precise articulation, the MKVI is the obvious choice. The MKVI can effortlessly produce the lower octaves in a high-end stereo setup or add explosive LFE effects in large surround sound systems.
Full DSP for Total Control
Several manufacturers have some type of room correction built into their subwoofers. Most are based on level adjustment by volume which is a very simple equalization function. EQ does not address the listening room's phase and time related difficulties. MKVI has genuine room correction which takes into account reflections, refractions, arrival and EQ. This complete DSP solution ensures optimum acoustic integration in any room.
Unlimited Power Surplus
MKVI's brute force springs from the newly developed IQ600 class J amplifier. The patented Class J technology manifests a quantum leap in amplifier technology. The revolutionary aspect of Class J is its ability to combine a high efficiency of 99% with extraordinary bass control. Class J is an evolution on PWM technology that combines advanced multi-level feedback with an intelligent controller. It modulates the supply voltage and output switching frequency in real time based on the frequency and amplitude content of the input signal. This added level of intelligence to the amplifier offers several obvious advantages such as increased thermal headroom through the amplifier's optimum energy use, dramatically improved bass response and dynamic power capabilities. This results in a harder audible impact that adds a drive to the sound normally experienced only at live concerts. This combined with superb articulation; nuances and details are reproduced by the MKVI, but overlooked by traditional subwoofers.
The patented technologies combined with a dramatically oversized power supply make the IQ600 amplifier capable of delivering raw quantities of continuous power. The power supply is based on a rigid silicon-steel hard-wound low regulation 750VA toroidal transformer. The large and heavy transformer ensures a stable supply without voltage drop even at rigorous and continuous operation. The IQ600 amplifier provides 1200 watts continuously for unlimited time at 18 dB crest factor and 600 watts TSP (True Sine Wave Power). This is real performance power the amplifier can deliver and a power the woofer driver is engineered to withstand and utilize.
SLAPS - Patented Superiority
SLAPS technology is a key player in translating the IQ600 amplifier's high power into dominating LFE. SLAPS is a patented system that dramatically increases subwoofer efficiency and capability for ultra low frequency reproduction. SLAPS stands for Symmetrically Loaded Audio Passive System. As the name indicates, SLAPS is built symmetrically which distinguishes it from traditional passive devices. SLAPS integrates identical components in its suspension and design ensuring the unit is moving identically in both directions. The revolutionary efficiency and performance are the result of the pneumatic coupling between SLAPS and the active driver Magma-X. SLAPS overcomes the limitations known from conventional closed and ported designs that prevent radical excursion and deep response. The unique design allows the active driver compression-free movement resulting in deep, dynamic and hard-hitting bass response.