Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Atlantic Technology - AT3 - H-Pas Tower Speakers (Pair)
Since our founding, Atlantic Technology’s mission is to use innovative engineering, design and build quality delivering an outstanding cost/performance ratio with products serving people who value superior music and film experiences with exceptional sound quality that exceeds their expectations and stays true to the work the artist created.
H-PAS (Hybrid Pressure Acceleration System)
We introduced a unique, patented design for a game-changing bass system called H-PAS in 2011, breaking the conventional “Iron Law” of speaker acoustics that you can’t have deep bass and good sensitivity in a reasonably sized enclosure. H-PAS has a unique, proprietary internal cabinet design where the woofer’s back wave travels through an internal multi-compression chamber with an inverse horn structure for continuous compression of the bass wave and couples it to an acoustic bass trap chamber. Now, the next generation is here!
The AT-3 – Affordable High-End Sound with 1/3rd the Drivers and Half the Cabinet Size.
In today’s audio world, with the resurgence of high-quality vinyl playback gear and Hi-Res digital music, Atlantic Technology’s AT-3 is a loudspeaker that delivers stunningly accurate full-range sonic performance that’s a perfect complement for a pure two-channel music system. At the same time, the AT-3 has outstanding extended low-end dynamics that are perfect for a multichannel home-theater system. All of this in an affordable, revolutionary compact tower cabinet design.
High-Frequency Energy Control
The back panel has a three-position switch to change the relative output level of the tweeter to compensate for different room acoustics and personal taste. The +/- positions subtly adjust the tweeter output by very slight amounts over its operating range from 2 kHz to 20 kHz. These positions change the speaker’s spectral balance by adjusting the proportion of treble to bass over a wide frequency band.
Design and Features
The AT-3 is a speaker of extraordinary high performance and is intended for use in top-shelf music or home theater systems. Additional high-quality details make the AT-3 a perfect fit for a high-end audio system.
Cast Iron Spiked Feet
Heavy-duty cast iron feet with spikes are included with the AT-3 to solidly couple the speaker to carpeted flooring. Adjustable spikes allow the speakers to be leveled and optional rubber feet are also provided to protect hardwood floors and provide a solid, vibration-free foundation.
Dual 5-Way Binding Posts
Gold-plated binding posts are made to accommodate heavy-gauge cable or banana connectors.
Cosmetic Details for a Refined Look
Wire management guides for the cabinet back are included for an uncluttered installation. The magnetic detachable grille frames with acoustically transparent grille cloth provide an easy option between appearance and performance.
Recommended Amplifier Power
Dimensions (w/ grilles)