Do you really price match?
We will match any e-Commerce (Online store) Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price. Please call us toll free (877) 370-1972 and alert us to where you found the product cheaper. We will verify, and if the site is an Authorized US Dealer- we will match their price. However, if the price is below the manufacturer Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)- we will have to get authorization to match the price. We will not violate our signed agreements that we have with our vendors.
What about price matching from an auction site?
We do not price match any auction or "grey market" site.
Be advised, any purchases from an auction or unauthorized (grey market) websites can lead to future issues in regards to warranty or support. Most manufacturers will not honor any claims or warranty from these type of sales. Spend your money wisely by purchasing from an Authorized Dealer. In a lot of cases, saving a little bit of money can cost you more after the sale is completed.
We offer a 30 Day Return Policy should you choose to return a product for any reason.
Since 1972 Sound Approach has backed all items that we sell. If the product you have purchased is not right for you, let us know. We strive to find the right product for your unique situation. We will work with you to find a sound solution and recommend what product will resolve your issue. That being said, we will credit, refund, or exchange any product you purchase within 30 days of your purchase.
Certain products, may be returned, but are subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Please contact us to determine, before ordering, if the item will fall into this category. Usually it is for the high-end electronics & audiophile-grade speakers. We want to make sure that we match you with the correct product, so please call and speak to any of our technical experts prior to ordering.
Four Important Conditions:
1. We need to get the original box, manuals, and any materials that came with the product for you to receive a full refund- with no re-stocking charges. The item/product must still be in like-new condition.
2. If the item had Free Shipping and you are returning a non-defective product, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total that will be refunded back.
3. Special Ordered items are not returnable (see below).
4. Once an RMA is issued- it is valid for 10 business days. After 10 days, the RMA is canceled and returns will not be accepted.
Shipping and handling charges cannot be reimbursed unless it is our mistake. Yes, we can make mistakes – not often, but it can happen.
Retail Price: $2,995.00Your Price: $2,695.00 2695 InStock
ATI Amplifier Technologies - AT 4000 Series - Multi-Channel Stereo Amplifier
AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGIES, INC INTRODUCES THE MORRIS KESSLER SIGNATURE AMPLIFIERS AVAILABLE WITH TWO TO 7 CHANNELS. THE PURE BALANCE DESIGN USES CURRENT FEEDBACK, THERMALTRAK OUTPUT DEVICES AND DC SERVOS FOR IMPROVED PERFORMANCE.
Amplifier Technologies, Inc., the prolific manufacturer of many of the high-end audio’s best amplifiersis known for their 4000 Series of amplifiers. Designed by their President and Chief Engineer, Morris Kessler. The 4000 series amplifiers, available with 2 to 7 channels, share the design philosophy and circuit sophistication of ATI’s award-winning 6000 Series amps with power output reduced to 200W RMS per channel at 8 ohms and 300 W RMS at 4 ohms. Furthermore, their “signature series” designation with a facsimile of Kessler’s signature on the main panel attests the special nature of these amplifiers.
Beyond Kessler’s personal identification, these amplifiers share these key features with the 6000 Series Signature amps.
1. Fully balanced, differential amplifier design with two output stages per channel but with only a single input stage. The advantages of balanced designs are retained and noise is further reduced by 50%.
2. Current feedback instead of the more common voltage feedback. The reason: current feedback amplifiers are faster with virtually unlimited slew rate and are better able to reproduce today’s best music and film.
3. Thermaltrak output devices: Unlike traditional designs where external diodes attached to the heat sink track the amplifiers operating conditions to adjust bias, Thermaltrak devices have the diodes in the same package as the transistors so bias is optimized in real-time.
4. Dual DC servos per channel to control DC offset.
5. Dual toroidal transformers with independent secondary windings. Electrically, each amplifier channel has its own transformer.
All the amplifiers in the 4000 series are rated at 200 Watts RMS from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more that 0.03% THD at 8 ohms with all channels driven and 300 Watts RMS at 4 ohms under the same conditions. Signal-to-noise ratio is typically 126 dB referenced to full output so each amplifier in the series is capable of playing back the full dynamic range available on today’s lossless recordings.
AC Power Connector
The AC input connector provides power to the unit with the supplied power cord. The 120VAC version of the 4000 series amplifiers is supplied with a15 Amp power cord with a standard NEMA-5-15P plug on one end. The 230VAC versions are supplied with Schuko IEC 60320 with C19 plug. Some 230VAC versions are supplied with a different plug. Please check with your dealer for details.
The power cord for your AT4000 series amplifiers may be plugged into a single 15 Amp circuit (120VAC) OR 8 Amp (230VAC).
Note: We can only ship to addresses within the USA. Visit ATI-AMP.com for a list of International Dealers.
Soft Start Circuitry
Power Supply Capacitance
Number of Channels
EIA 1kHz Output Power at 8 Ohms*
EIA 1kHz Output Power at 4 Ohms*
FTC Full Bandwidth Output Power at 8 Ohms**
FTC Full Bandwidth Output Power at 4 Ohms**
Input Sensitivity for Full Rated Power
Frequency Response at Rated Output
Signal-to-Noise Ratio “A-Weighted”
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
Intermodulation Distortion (IMD)
Power Bandwidth FTC
Remote Trigger Voltage
DC Output Offset
Chassis Dimensions (W x H x D) Inches
Net Weight (lbs/kg) Model Dependent
Shipping Weight (lbs/kg) Model Dependent