Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Wharfedale - EVO4.CS - 5-inch 3-way Surround Center Channel Speaker
EVO4 represents the advancement of rationally priced audiophile-grade loudspeakers. Developed in parallel with the flagship Elysian range, EVO4 shares many of the same technologies, the tonal accuracy, and superb build quality with its larger cousin – at a fraction of the cost.
EVO4 retains classic British speaker sound: natural, musical, and addictive, free from listening fatigue while adding a level of transparency, ultra-low coloration, and detail surpassed only by Wharfedale’s Elysian range. EVO4 is a unique opportunity to experience ultra-high-end sound and style at a modest cost.
The EVO4 CS is a dedicated Centre channel loudspeaker designed to be used with EVO4 main and surround speakers to create a seamless and enveloping soundstage for maximum home cinema realism.
The Air Motion Transformer (AMT) tweeter utilized in the EVO4 range is a radically different way of moving air than a conventional dome tweeter. A large, pleated lightweight diaphragm is driven across its surface by rows of strategically placed magnets. Not only is this an efficient way of moving air, but it is also very accurate as the diaphragm is under close control of the motor system at all times. The result is a wide bandwidth transducer that achieves low distortion and delivers exceptional musical detail without being “bright,” harsh, and fatiguing.
The AMT tweeter is flanked by two 5-inch mid-woofers with woven Kevlar (the material of bullet-proof vests) cones. Kevlar is both stiff, ensuring ideal piston motion up to frequencies above its crossover point well-damped. The cone is fitted with a low-loss rubber surround that absorbs resonance modes that may build up in the cone. Voices, instruments, and sound effects have weight, warmth, and articulation, without the muddiness and loss of clarity of lesser designs.
Real Wood Cabinet
The best drivers and crossovers in the world would be naught in a poorly made, highly resonant enclosure. EVO4 CS cabinet walls employ a multi-layered sandwich design with soft, high-loss chipboard sandwiched between stiff MDF layers. The dissimilar resonance characteristic of each material serves to cancel the other’s resonance for vibration and coloration-free performance. All of the drivers’ acoustic energy launches directly into the room instead of vibrating the enclosure. You will enjoy the kind of clarity, detail and three-dimensional imaging one expects from the costliest loudspeakers (but at a far more accessible price).
The EVO4 CS cabinet edges are contoured to minimize coloration-inducing diffraction. Book-matched real wood veneer finishes all visible sides of the EVO cabinet. Choose the real wood veneer finish that suits your style – black ash, white ash, or walnut. The fit and finish of EVO4 cabinets are extraordinary, reminiscent of speakers selling for two to ten times the price. Looks do matter.
EVO4 models provide two sets of high-quality 5-way binding post terminals for optional bi-wire connection. The terminals are angled, allowing easier access and neater wire management.
The Choice for Home Cinema
If assembling a superior performance home cinema system at a sensible price is your goal, the EVO4 range is an ideal choice. All models use the same tweeter, driver cone design, and crossover topology for matched tonal balance and seamless surround imaging.