Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Velodyne - SC600 In-Wall Subwoofer
The SC-600 IW delivers budget-friendly, deep bass with low distortion in the 37 Hz to 120 Hz range at 3dB down from two 6.5" active drivers and two 12.5" x 3" passive drivers. It installs neatly behind a flush grille into both new construction and retrofits within a standard 2x4 framed wall. The SC-600 IW comes in a sealed cabinet, so you don't need to use any other boxes in the install. The SC-600 IW with its unique design vibrates walls 50% less than conventional in-wall designs.
The SC-600 IW is an affordable in-wall subwoofer that fits flush in a standard 2x4 studded wall yet delivers high output, dynamic bass for music and home theater. The unique four driver design, driven by a perfectly matched 400 watt dynamic power, 200 watt RMS amplifier, reproduces the most demanding home theater, musical or gaming material with incredible authority, accuracy and low distortion.
Four Driver Configuration
The SC-SOO IW incorporates two active long throw, S.5" drivers with 2" two layer voice coils and two 14" x 3.5" passive radiators in a counterbalanced design that limits wall vibration. This unique approach creates as much bass radiating surface as a 14.5" driver, but fits easily in a 2" x 4" wall with a small 1S.5" x 14.25" footprint.
Easy to Install Design Preliminary
The SC-SOO IW features a unique mounting system that accomodates both new construction and retrofit situations. The sealed cabinet attaches to standard 2x4 studs using six drywall screws, three on each side, while the top and bottom of the enclosure are secured to the drywall using four clamps. The perforated, paintable metal grill presses tightly into the cabinet to form a small, low silhouette that virtually disappears into the wall.
Easy to Configure
The SC-SOO IW is driven by the SC-SOO rack-mountable amplifier that features 400 watts dynamic power and 200 watts of continuous RMS power. The SC-SOO is precisely tuned with DSP control. and has a built-in test tone generator, 7 -band automatic room equalizer, microphone, 12-volt trigger, IR repeater jack, RS-232 control port (Crestron Certified). and comes with a full feature remote control with four listening presets. The crossover and volume controls, and mic jack for room bass EQ are on the front panel making setup a breeze.
Reliable Class AlB Alnplifier
The SC-6OO amp uses a proven Velodyne amplifier that's precisely tuned using digital technology to either the SC-6OO IW or IF IIC by simply entering the model. With 400 watts dynamic power and 200 watts of continuous RMS power, it guarantees more than enough headroom to reproduce the impact and excitement of the most dramatic special effects and the lowest musical frequencies with detail and definition.
Velodyne's digital DSP technology maximizes usable amplifier power and provides maximum available cone travel without overdriving. The software parameters used in the SC-600 amp are customized for use with either the SC-6OO IW or the SC-600 IF IIC, and are selected on the front panel when installing the amplifier. With digital precision , it is possible to achieve the maximum allowable performance from both the amplifier and woofer motor structure without overdriving either. The result is deeper bass extension, bigger impact and less distortion.
Auto-EGa Rooln Bass Correction
Subwoofer placement in a room can dramatically impact its performance. To assure optimum performance a subwoofer must be tuned and equalized for its room environment and placement. Place the included microphone in the preferred listening position and simply push the "EQ" button on the remote control. The internal signal generator plays a series of tones that are read and analyzed by the DSP which auto-adjusts the 7-band equalizer to provide the best bass performance regardless of woofer placement.
**If you are buying an SC-600 IW subwoofer, you must power it with either an SC-600D or SC-602 amplifier to reap the benefits of the model-specific EQ settings; no other amplifier includes these.**