Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email ([email protected]) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
SVS - Prime Elevation - Multi-Purpose Speakers (Pair)
The world’s most versatile high performance home theater speaker, SVS Prime Elevation delivers stunning performances as an uncompromised, full range height effects speaker and as a multi-purpose home theater speaker that solves countless room placement issues and installs easily with the innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending).
Exciting new surround sound formats such as Dolby Atmos®*, DTS:X® and Auro 3D®, known as “object based surround sound”, unleash the ultimate immersive movie, music and gaming experience by incorporating “height effects” emanating from overhead. Prime Elevation is an optimal height effects speaker because it directly radiates full-range sound to the listener without the frequency response limitations and perfect room conditions required of prevailing “ceiling bounce” height effects speaker designs.
Prime Elevation is also a remarkably versatile, multi-purpose home theater speaker that deftly plays the role of front, center, side surround, rear surround and/or LCR speaker when ideal placement in a room isn’t possible.
Home theaters running height channel speakers with Dolby Atmos®*, DTS:X® and Auro-3D® represent the pinnacle of immersive home audio experiences. The prevailing approach to height effects speakers, bouncing sound off the ceiling from below, requires perfect room conditions and frequency response limiting of the speaker, which detracts from the overall experience.
An audio epiphany, Prime Elevation is a direct radiating height effects speaker with the charged dynamics, pinpoint accuracy and subtle refinement of a high end bookshelf speaker. Place it high on a wall near the ceiling and object based surround sound can be enjoyed at full fidelity in any room, without the compromises of ceiling bounce or in-ceiling speakers. Finally, a height effects speaker designed for breath-taking effects.
The specially optimized angled front baffle, precisely tuned acoustics, high-end components and innovative Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) combine to make Prime Elevation the world’s most versatile home theater speaker. Ingeniously engineered to address a multitude of room challenges, Prime Elevation is the perfect solution for imperfect room placement options.
Since Prime Elevation will often be mounted on a wall, we invented a no-fuss Multi-Angle Wall Bracket (patent pending) for hanging the speaker in any of four directions: up or down-firing, and side or rear-firing. The world’s most versatile speaker deserves an equally flexible mounting solution so you get the best sound quality in any room, no matter how or where you decide you use your Prime Elevation.
Also included is a universal mounting option with a ¼” 20TPI brass insert that works with many other kits.
As a finishing touch, even the magnetic SVS logo on the front grille is adjustable to accommodate positioning.