SoundTube - RS600i - 6.5" Coaxial Open-Ceiling Speaker (Single)
SoundTube - RS600i - 6.5" COAXIAL Open-Ceiling Speaker (Single)
SoundTube RS600I Hanging Speaker
The RS600i has a 6.5-inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink. The two-way ported speaker with an open-ceiling enclosure design delivers effective low-end response (58 Hz) and 100° off-axis performance (2 to 10 kHz, indepen-dently verified). The RS600i uses patented ZeroReflection™ enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity. SoundTube®'s proprietary BroadBeam® waveguide tweeter system delivers consistent high-performance audio across the operating bandwidth.
The RS600i speaker design incorporates a low-profile grille, proprietary motor-board and a six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass positions. Hanging hardware is included and features a SpeedClamp™ self-locking cable grip for fast, easy and secure installation. Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot are included.
- BroadBeam® waveguide technology delivers a consistent dispersion pattern for maximum intelligibility and edge-to-edge coverage.
- One 6.5 inch polypropylene woofer and one 1.0 inch convex titanium tweeter with FerroFluid cooling mounted to a proprietary cast-aluminum baffle and heat sink.
- Weatherized components for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Includes hanging hardware with galvanized steel cables and integrated SpeedClamp self-locking cable grip for easy installation.
- Also includes Euroblock connector and terminal weather boot.
- Patented ZeroReflection enclosure technology for optimal sound reproduction and cabinet rigidity.
- Easy access six-position selectable tap switch for 25-, 70.7- and 100-volt applications with transformer bypass position simplifies ordering and inventory tracking.
- Steel grille with protective powder-coated finish for lasting durability.
- Average sensitivity of 88.5 dB offers high-output capabilities and reduced amplification costs.
- UL 1480 (UEAY), 2239 (hanging cable) and Mil-Spec 810 approved.
- High-quality black or white paint finish. Custom paint colors optional.
- Optional accessory: AC-RS-SM6 bracket for surface-mount applications.
85Hz - 17kHz
58Hz - 22kHz
Power Capacity RMS
25V, 70.7V, 100V w/ Transformer
Max SPL dB @ 1m
363.5mm (14.31 in.)
307.3mm (12.10 in.)
6.1kg (13.5 lbs.)
7.5kg (16.5 lbs.)
Black or white (paintable)