SoundTube - IPD-CM52s-BGM-II - 5.25" In-Ceiling Music Speaker (Single)
SoundTube - IPD-CM52s-BGM-II - 5.25" In-Ceiling Background Music Speaker (Single)
SoundTube IPD-CM52s-BGM-II IP-Addressable Speaker with Micro Flange Grille
Dante®-enabled coaxial in-ceiling speaker engineered for installation in locations with small plenum space. A 3.5"-deep backcan incorporates one 5.25" (134 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 0.75" (19 mm) silk dome tweeter. BroadBeam Ring™ technology and a tuned port on the baffle provide smooth off-axis performance, mid-range clarity and bass response to 65 Hz (-10 dB). Low latency digital audio, power, and control are delivered to the speaker via standard category cable; connection is made on the other end to the STNet-Switch or other PoE / PoE+ switch. May also be powered via a 24V DC barrel connector for non-PoE installations. Configuration and zoning of the speaker are accomplished via software. Mounting hardware is included and features SoundTube®'s SpeedWing™ constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system, which accommodates material thicknesses ranging from 0.035" (0.9 mm) to 1.6 in (40.6 mm). Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, UL listed conduit clamp and paint shield are included.
Note: SoundTube IPD speakers are NOT compatible with PoE++. 30W PoE maximum (or 40W maximum with STNet Switch II)
- IP addressable, self powered (POE) speaker.
- Engineered for applications with limited plenum space incorporating a SoundTubespecific shallow backcan with an installed depth of 3.5".
- One 5.25" (134 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 0.75" (19 mm) silk dome tweeter.
- BeamRing™ technology for mid-range clarity and smooth off axis performance
- Easy-access six-position tap switch for 25/70.7/100-volt and transformer bypass settings allows for easy ordering, stocking and installation.
- Tuned port on baffle for added musicality and bass response down to 65 Hz (-10 dB).
- Reduced amplification costs and maximum efficiency of 84.5 dB sensitivity, 16 ohm impedance.
- Incorporates a painted steel grille for lasting durability.
- Adaptable to material thicknesses ranging from 0.035" (0.9 mm) to 1.6" (40.6 mm).
- UL 1480 and 2043 approval pending.
- High-quality black or white painted finish. Custom colors available.
- Included accessories: Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, UL listed 0.5" conduit clamp, paint shield.
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, UL2043, UL60065, ETL-C/US|
|Power Handling:||40 W|
|Frequency Response:||65 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Connection Type:||RJ45 ethernet connector|
|Woofer:||(1) 5.25" Polypropylene with rubber surround|
|Tweeter:||(1) 0.75" Silk|
|Network Type: High Pass||12 dB per octave 2nd order|
|Backcan Diameter:||9.67" / 245.6 mm|
|Backcan Height:||3.5" / 88.9 mm|
|Carton Dimensions:||6" (152.4mm) H x 13" (31.75mm) L x 13" (330.2mm) W|
|Min/Max. Ceiling Thickness||Min: 0.04" (0.9mm) / Max: 1.6" (40.6mm)|
|Shipping Weight:||7.85 lbs / 3.56 kg|
|Grille:||Standard-Flange, Friction-Fit, White, Paintable, Painted, Steel|