SoundTube - IPD-CM52-BGM - In-Ceiling 5.25" IP Speaker (Single)
SoundTube - IPD-CM52-BGM-II - In-Ceiling 5.25" IP Speaker (Single)
SoundTube IPD-CM52-BGM IP-Addressable Speaker in White
Dante®-enabled coaxial in-ceiling speaker incorporating one 5.25 inch (134 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 0.75 inch (19 mm) silk dome tweeter. BroadBeam Ring™ technology and a tuned port on the baffle provide smooth off-axis performance, mid-range clarity and bass response to 65 Hz (-10 dB).
Low latency digital audio, power, and control are delivered to the speaker via standard category cable; connection is made on the other end to the STNet-Switch or other PoE / PoE+ switch. May also be powered via a 24V DC barrel connector for non-PoE installations. Configuration and zoning of the speaker are accomplished via software.
Mounting hardware is included and features SoundTube®'s SpeedWing™ constant-tension fixed-wing mounting system, which accommodates material thicknesses ranging from 0.035 in (0.9 mm) to 2.38 in (60.4mm). Color-coded (orange) tile bridge, UL listed conduit clamp and paint shield are included.
Note: SoundTube IPD speakers are NOT compatible with PoE++. 30W PoE maximum (or 40W maximum with STNet Switch II)
- IP-addressable, self-powered (PoE) speaker.
- DanteTM I/O for interconnectivity with Dante-enabled audio systems.
- One 5.25” (134 mm) polypropylene woofer with rubber surround and one 0.75” (19 mm) silk dome tweeter.
- BroadBeam RingTM technology for mid-range clarity and ultra wide off-axis performance
- Fast connection of power, audio, and control functions via one CAT5 or CAT6 cable.
- 40 W PoE provided by SoundTube STNet Switch; also works with standard PoE+ and PoE switches.
- Provides report-back on any problems via SoundTube software.
- Tuned port on baffle for added musicality and bass response down to 56 Hz (±10 dB).
- Incorporates a painted steel grille for lasting durability.
- SpeedWingTM clamping system is adaptable to material thicknesses ranging from 0.035” (0.9 mm) to 2.5” (63.5 mm)
- UL 60065 and 2043 listed.
- High-quality white painted finish. Custom colors available.
- Included accessories: color-coded (green) tile bridge, UL listed conduit clamp, paint shield.
- Optional accessories: color-coded (green) pre-construction bracket (AC-CMEZ6/8-PCB).
|System Type:||5.25” coaxial, in-ceiling, ported, DanteTM-enabled network|
|Frequency Response (± 3dB):||63Hz - 20kHz|
|Frequency Response (± 10dB):||56Hz - 22kHz|
|Max. Power SPL @ 1M:||99dB|
|Coverage Angle (± 6dB @ 2kHz):||180°|
|Coverage Angle (± 6dB @ 10kHz):||112°|
|Coverage Angle (Averaged 2-10kHz):||141°|
|Directivity Factor (Q):||3.8 (Averaged 100Hz - 10kHz) | 2.1 (2kHz)|
|Directivity Index (DI):||5.1dB (Averaged 100Hz - 10kHz) | 3.3dB (2kHz)|
|Transducer: Low-Frequency Driver:||134mm (5.25”) polypropylene cone, rubber surround|
|Transducer: High-Frequency Driver:||19mm (0.75”) silk dome tweeter|
|Low-Frequency Voice Coil:||25.4mm | 1.0”|
|Network Type: Low Pass:||12dB per octave, 2nd order|
|Network Type: High Pass:||12dB per octave, 2nd order|
|Enclosure Material:||Drawn steel backcan with ABS baffle|
|Inputs:||RJ45 Ethernet port|
|Backcan Diameter:||245.6mm | 9.6”|
|Backcan Height:||146.1mm | 5.75”|
|Visible Diameter:||298.5mm | 11.75”|
|Visible Height:||8.6mm | 0.34”|
|Mounting Hole Diameter:||266.7mm | 10.5”|
|Min - Max Ceiling Thickness:||0.9mm | 0.035” - 63.5mm | 2.5”|
|Weight:||3.6kg | 8 lbs|
|Packaging:||One per box|
|Included Accessories:||Tile bridge, UL-listed flex conduit clamp, paint shield|
|Optional Accessories:||Pre-construction bracket (AC-CMEZ-6/8-PCB)|
|Certifications:||UL 60065, UL 2043, CE, RoHS, ETL-c/US|