Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Solidsteel - Hyperspike HY-A Series - High-End Power Amp Stand
Since its first official launch in 2006, the Hyperspike Series is been classified as our top range of products. It united our premium Italian design to the innate tendency we have for research and innovation, making our brand famous worldwide. In 2018 Solidsteel writes a new chapter of its history. A passion for audio are always the main target of the project. The innovation and audio market needs offered new positive ideas and our catalog now have new excellent solutions for the top audio systems.
What's the HY Series?
We like to define the HY Series as a “Functional Beauty”. Equilibrium between functionality and quality merge on the HY racks, which are the natural four-pillar evolution of the well known Hyperspike Junior (HJ Series) models, made from decades for satisfying the needs of offering Hyperspike stands at affordable prices. A furniture solution of unique style, faithful to the stylistic lines of our brand and made of premium materials. Thanks to the perfect combination of its parts, the HY Series is actually our best offer with value for money.
How It's Made?
Stainless steel frame parts, the same adopted for many years on the HJ Series, are designed for being assembled on wooden shelves painted in flat black finish (MDF ennobled, in compliance with European and US regulations on harmful emissions, CARB 2). The rear of the rack is totally free for the best care of the cables and components.
Power Amp Stands
If you are using power amps (mono or stereo blocks) you can check our A & B stands for your needs. Just be sure that the bottom feet of your components are able of being accommodated on the whole surface of the shelf designed for this purpose. Placing a huge, medium or small amplifier on one of these stands will give many benefits, both in terms of space and air conditioning of your components.
Excellent Dampening of Vibrations
The bottom frame parts are made by stainless steel combined to our legendary regulable spikes for a perfect leveling of the structure. All the hardware frame parts are designed with inner spikes that increase the dampening of vibrations for reducing the frequencies that may generate resonance in the listening rooms. Audio-video components (like for example: turntables, amplifiers, speakers etc) may spread resonance in your spaces. This will never give benefits to your listening experiences, especially if we consider all the sound vibrations that may be reflected on the walls, floors and surfaces on which the audio system could be positioned. Our racks are specifically designed for damping these vibrations.
What's the result?
By the HY Series racks it will be possible to give more value to your audio system, achieving huge benefits to the music experiences. Always taking into consideration the characteristics of audio environments, by reducing negative effects of resonance it will be possible to have more clarity, depth and scene for the audio experiences. Our racks are engineered to not make changes on the audio frequencies (no "sound coloration"). Your components, present and future, will be accommodated on the right place and your room will have a unique furniture, specifically designed for your audio-video equipment.
Share with Us Your Audio System
Let be guided by our Professional Team for the best choice of your Stand. We are glad of offering a free consulting service for choosing the best models for your needs. Just send us an e-mail through our contact form, including details on your present or future audio-video components, and our Team will provide complete information for your best setup. The service includes a worldwide sales support.
A high-End amp stand with a four-pillar Hyperspike Junior design.
Full Stainless Steel (INOX)
MDF ennobled (medium-density fibreboard)
264 lb (120 kg)
15.9" W (404mm) | 5.1" H (130mm) | 23.6" D (600mm)