Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Quad - Vena II Play - Wireless Streaming Integrated Amplifier
Wireless Streaming Integrated Amplifier
The QUAD Vena II Play is the latest addition to the best-selling QUAD Vena series of integrated amplifiers. It also heralds the arrival of wireless audio streaming and multi-room technology to the QUAD product portfolio. Based on the recent upgrade and richly specified Vena II, the QUAD Vena II Play incorporates the acclaimed DTS Play-Fi® platform.
With DTS Play-Fi® Technology, music can be streamed over your wireless network in high-resolution format and can be easily expanded to an ultimate multi-room system if required. You can stream from any source on your wireless network, including smart-phones, tablets or PCs as well as a NAS Drive.
The DTS Play-Fi® platform offers a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, Tidal, HD Tracks, Deezer, Amazon Music, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server with DLNA compatibility.
QUAD Vena II Play borrows more than just looks from its sibling, the Vena II – utilizing much of the same high-specification design, including the ES9018K2M from the Sabre32 Reference DAC as well as the aptX Bluetooth connectivity, it has all the pure musicality of QUAD coursing through its very versatile circuitry.
There is also a smattering of both digital and analogue connections, including an MM phono stage, for a turntable. So however you want to enjoy your music, analogue or digital, the QUAD Vena II Play will have you connected and ready to play.
WIRELESS STREAMING TECHNOLOGY
DTS Play-Fi is premium whole-home wireless audio, now available from the largest ecosystem of brands in the world. Stream your favourite content with astounding audio quality, from every device that you’ve got.
All DTS Play-Fi products are seamlessly interoperable, so you can find the perfect speaker for every room, and know that they will all make beautiful music together.
Whole home audio, made easy:
DTS Play-Fi sends audio from mobile devices to speakers throughout the home using proprietary streaming, synchronization, and authentication technology. Freedom of choice, at last
Every single DTS Play-Fi product works perfectly with all the rest, regardless of brand, so you get a huge range of options to customize your home, and one simple, elegant listening experience. DTS Play-Fi offers an unparalleled selection of audio products for your home, from compact battery-powered speakers to powerful soundbars, built by the most respected audio brands in the business. No more compromising your style or taste to get a high-quality wireless audio solution.
An endless supply of music - DTS Play-Fi comes with a wealth of music options from around the globe. Spotify, *Pandora, Deezer, Napster, KKBox and Sirius XM, to name a few. Browse a radio guide with thousands of stations and podcasts, or stream from a home media server.
Stay tuned, because new services are added all the time. * Pandora is enabled for select Play-Fi products only. Works with every device you’ve got. Of course, your music is always close by. And we know you have all kinds of devices in your life. That’s why DTS Play-Fi is built especially for smartphones, tablets, and PCs. Quad has easy-to-use software for Android, iOS, Kindle Fires, and Windows. They support streaming via Spotify Connect, too. Any way you want to play, it just works.