Do you really price match?
We will match any e-Commerce (Online store) Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price. Please call us toll free (877) 370-1972 and alert us to where you found the product cheaper. We will verify, and if the site is an Authorized US Dealer- we will match their price. However, if the price is below the manufacturer Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)- we will have to get authorization to match the price. We will not violate our signed agreements that we have with our vendors.
What about price matching from an auction site?
We do not price match any auction or "grey market" site.
Be advised, any purchases from an auction or unauthorized (grey market) websites can lead to future issues in regards to warranty or support. Most manufacturers will not honor any claims or warranty from these type of sales. Spend your money wisely by purchasing from an Authorized Dealer. In a lot of cases, saving a little bit of money can cost you more after the sale is completed.
We offer a 30 Day Return Policy should you choose to return a product for any reason.
Since 1972 Sound Approach has backed all items that we sell. If the product you have purchased is not right for you, let us know. We strive to find the right product for your unique situation. We will work with you to find a sound solution and recommend what product will resolve your issue. That being said, we will credit, refund, or exchange any product you purchase within 30 days of your purchase.
Certain products, may be returned, but are subject to a restocking fee of 20%. Please contact us to determine, before ordering, if the item will fall into this category. Usually it is for the high-end electronics & audiophile-grade speakers. We want to make sure that we match you with the correct product, so please call and speak to any of our technical experts prior to ordering.
Four Important Conditions:
1. We need to get the original box, manuals, and any materials that came with the product for you to receive a full refund- with no re-stocking charges. The item/product must still be in like-new condition.
2. If the item had Free Shipping and you are returning a non-defective product, the original shipping cost will be deducted from the total that will be refunded back.
3. Special Ordered items are not returnable (see below).
4. Once an RMA is issued- it is valid for 10 business days. After 10 days, the RMA is canceled and returns will not be accepted.
Shipping and handling charges cannot be reimbursed unless it is our mistake. Yes, we can make mistakes – not often, but it can happen.
Peerless - PJF2UNVB Projector Mount - Spider Universal Adapter Plate
Vector Pro™ II provides a clean look with its cable management capabilities. The included extension column connector incorporates internal cable management paths that keep unsightly cords concealed from view. The mount also features a ceiling plate, ball and socket design, multidirectional positioning (roll, pitch and yaw) for proper image alignment and preinstalled security hardware at every connection point.
This projector mount is perfect for use in classrooms, boardrooms, hotels, bars and restaurants or anywhere a projector needs to be mounted. The Vector Pro™ II can be flush mounted to the ceiling or mounted on the wall. It can also be mounted using 1-1/2" (38 mm) diameter extension column or 1/2" (38 mm) thread rod. All projectors with M8 mounting screws require ACC-M8RI inserts for compatibility with any Peerless-AV projector mount, please refer to the Recommended Accessories.
* Pre-installed security screws at all connection points
* Quick- release mechanism to easily service projector
* Features a 1-1/2" (38 mm) cable access hole allowing cables to be routed through projector mount out of sight
* Pre-assembled design reduces installation time
* Structural ceiling plate included for flush mounting applications
* Spider® Universal Adapter Plate extends up to 17.63" (448 mm) to fit most projector models
* Positive lock at any degree
* Tilt: ±15°
* Roll: ±15°