Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
OEM Systems - SW-8SPKR - Speaker Selector with Amplifier Protection
Speaker selectors can be used as a distribution point when multiple speakers are connected to an amplifier. This can reduce wiring clutter and offer a cleaner and more reliable installation. They are also useful for isolating areas of distributed sound. This can permit private listening and prevent disruption to offices, guest, or children’s rooms. Beyond these benefits, speaker selectors also help to protect the amplifier from damage by reducing or balancing the load. When it comes to choosing the right speaker selector for your system, feel free to call us with your questions.
The SW-8SPKR is designed to allow up to 8 pairs of 8 ohm speakers to be connected to a stereo amplifier or receiver. These devices function as “Switching Stations” to control all the speakers in a multi-room system from a central location.
Switch 8 pairs of speakers, play any combination including all 8 pairs simultaneously. (Unit should be used in conjunction with impedance matching volume controls.)
The buttons are used to turn the individual pairs of speakers ON & OFF. To maintain individual volume control over each pair of speakers, heavy duty “Autoformer” type volume controls should be used (1 for each pair of speakers). These volume controls must be located, in-line, between the SW-4SPKR or SW-8SPKR and each speaker pair.
Wiring from the amplifier to the SW-4SPKR and SW-8SPKR should be a minimum of 18 gauge. If wire is to be run through walls, it should be “CL” rated. For runs over 100', 14ga wire may be used.