LAST Factory - PC - Power Cleaner for LPs
Cleaning & consumable products are not returnable. Please contact Sound Approach with any questions. Thank you!
LAST Factory - Power Cleaner for LPs (PC)
Last Power Cleaner is specifically designed to remove pressing residues and contaminants left over from the manufacturing process. These sticky residues are tightly bound to the groove wall and attract and hold dirt and debris that cannot be removed by the usual water or water/alcohol mix record cleaner.
LAST Power Cleaner reduces noise, distortion and record wear. It removes all record surface contaminants and leaves absolutely no residue. After cleaning with LAST Power Cleaner, follow up with LAST Record Preservative for “forever” protection. Keep the cap fastened tightly to prevent evaporation, and the fluid will not “spoil” or lose effectiveness.
Each record takes 5 drops (3 for the first side & 2 for the back-side since the applicator is still damp). This product is alcohol-free.
- Best for removing mold release compounds and pressing residues from new vinyl (33 rpm and 45 rpm)
- An excellent deep cleaner for new and used records.
- Guaranteed to remove surface contaminants such as dust particles, finger oils, salts and dirt from handling, as well as residues from other record cleaners.
- Easy to use and apply (only 3 drops per record side)
- Environmentally friendly
- Completely safe for vinyl records of types 33 rpm and 45 rpm*
*Not compatible with shellac 78 rpm records.