Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Retail Price: $903.00Your Price: $767.00 767 InStock
Juice Goose - iP PD1-4 - Web Based 80-Amp Power Controller
The Juice Goose iP PD1-4 provides web based control and monitoring for four separate twenty amp circuits (eighty amps total) in a single chassis. This microcontroller based power distribution device that can be accessed via internet or intranet communications using Ethernet based HTML, TCP or UDP communications. It also has RS232 connectivity.
With this remote access, four individual circuits can be turned on and off and monitored for electrical current (amperage).
Current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 20.0 amps per power POD.
The iP PD1-4 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser.
It can also be remote controlled by TCP, UDP or RS232 connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
Economical Features and Functions
The iP PD1-4 is priced many hundreds of dollars below comparable Ethernet addressable power modules.
Yet, it features high quality design and construction as well as the most important features needed for web based remote control.
Using third party programs the iP PD1-4 can be scheduled to turn on and off at specific times.
Also, its outlets can be sequenced on and off if required for application in audio systems.
This remote control can also be used to reboot DSPs or other processor based electronics as well as to save energy costs by scheduling electronic equipment to turn off when not in use.
All iP Series products have an on board web server that provides graphic user interface for controlling and monitoring equipment connected to the iP Series unit.
This feature is available for remote use as soon as the IP address of the unit is entered in a web browser.
Crestron released a completed module for control and true feedback of all iP Series products via TCP/IP.
TCP or UDP
It is possible to control and monitor iP PD1-4 over Ethernet using simple text commands and TCP or UDP protocol.
In this mode, any PC (Windows, Linux, Mac ) can connect to the iP unit a standard communications client program.
Once the connection is made, the console commands are available to the user as if the user was connected to the iP device over a local serial connection.
The RJ11 style connector on the iP PD1-4 chassis (labeled "RS232") can be used for remote control of this unit via RS232 protocol over distances of no more than 50 feet. Commands for this control are detailed in the user Manual in the section titled "RS232 Control and Monitoring".
To issue RS232 commands terminal software such as Windows Hyper Terminal is required.
Juice Goose developed an SNMP enabled subset of the iP Series products. Those models can be addressed with SNMP or RS232 protocol but lack some of the features of the standard iP Series models.
This power module features three levels of on and off control, to provide fail safe operation in the event of a system or network malfunction.
The iP PD1-4 has a three position switch on the front of the chassis. The Sequence Up and Sequence Down positions can be used to sequence on or off all switched outlets if there is a data network failure.
Should there be an internal processor fault, the Manual Override position on the same switch can turn the unit on.
Eighty Amp Power Rating
The iP PD1-4 is designed to provide web based control over four 20 amp circuits to service the power requirements of mid to large sized audio and similar systems. The wire harness is comprised of four hot, four neutral and one ground lead, each made from 12 AWG rating multiple strand wire. The duplex receptacles are NEMA 5-20R, rated for 20 amps each.