Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Retail Price: $699.00Your Price: $596.00 596 InStock
Juice Goose - iP 1515 - Web Based 15-Amp Power Controller
The Juice Goose iP 1515 is a web based power distribution device with AC power protection that can be accessed via internet or intranet communications using Ethernet or RS232 connection. With this remote access, individual AC receptacles can be turned on and off and monitored for electrical current flow. The iP 1515 has a fifteen amp capacity.
The iP 1515 provides economical web or intranet based remote power control to six receptacles grouped into three individual Power Pods. Each of these Pods can be turned on and off individually from anywhere.
In addition, current draw can be monitored from 0.2 to 15.0 amps per power POD.
The iP 1515 can be controlled by the on board web server graphic interface that can be accessed by any web browser.
It can also be remote controlled by RS232 or TCP/IP connection to commercial or proprietary control systems.
Economical Features and Functions
The iP 1515 is priced many hundreds of dollars below comparable Ethernet addressable power modules.
Yet, it features high quality design and construction as well as the most important features needed for web based remote control.
Using third party programs the iP 1515 can be scheduled to turn on and off at specific times. Also, its outlets can be sequenced on and off if required for application in audio systems. This remote control can also be used to reboot DSPs or other processor based electronics as well as to save energy costs by scheduling electronic equipment to turn off when not in use.
All iP Series products have an on board web server that provides graphic user interface for controlling and monitoring equipment connected to the iP Series unit. This feature is available for remote use as soon as the IP address of the unit is entered in a web browser.
TCP / IP Control
It is possible to control and monitor iP 1515 over Ethernet using raw TCP protocol. In this mode, any PC ( Windows, Linux, Mac ) can connect to the iP 1515 over a TCP/IP connection using a suitable TCP/IP client program. Once the connection is made, the console commands are available to the user over TCP/IP as if the user was connected to IP 1515 over the local serial connection.
The RJ11 style connector on the back of the iP1515 chassis (labeled "RS232") can be used for remote control of this unit via RS232 protocol over distances of no more than 50 feet. Commands for this control are detailed in the iP 1515 Manual in the section titled "RS232 Control and Monitoring".
To issue RS232 commands terminal software such as Windows Hyper Terminal is required.
Local and Remote Monitoring
Operation and status of the iP 1515 and connected equipment can be observed in several ways.
Each of three lights on the front of the iP 1515 turn on to indicate which of the three Power Pods have been turned on.
A fourth LED indicates power on and active data network communications.
By way of the on board web server or an appropriate third party interface, each of the three Power Pods can be monitored to determine if connected equipment is on and consuming power.
Juice Goose developed an SNMP enabled subset of the iP Series products. Those models can be addressed with SNMP or RS232 protocol but lack some of the features of the standard iP Series models.
The iP 1515 provides AC line protection and filtration across hot, neutral and ground.
In addition to guarding against dangerous voltage surges, this unit reduces high frequency common and normal mode noise by up to 70 dB in a range up to 30 Mhz.
This power module features three levels of on and off control, to provide fail safe operation in the event of a system or network malfunction.
The iP 1515 has a switch on the front of the chassis which can be used to sequence on or off all switched outlets if there is a data network failure.
Should there be an internal processor fault, the Manual Override switch, also on the front of the chassis, can turn the unit on, as well.