Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email ([email protected]) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or [email protected] with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Ikeda - Kai - MC Cartridge
IKEDA Sound Labs new KAI Reference MC Cartridge is the highlight of over four decades of experiences in cartridge design.
The KAI is designed to rank amongst the very best out there together with Lyra Atlas and Goldfinger Statement. It represents Ikeda san's over 4 decades of experiences in cartridge design. The KAI represents his finest masterpiece ever made in his entire analog career.
The new KAI moving coil cartridge is the culmination of technology and craftsmanship to now represent his best efforts to date.
Each cartridge is hand assembled, precisely aligned and inspected one by one.
Output voltage is 0.19 mVrms, coil impedance is 2.5 Ohms and appropriate stylus force is 1.8 gram (+/-0.2 grams). Frequency response is from 10Hz to 45kHz, channel separation is over 27dB and channel balance is within 1.0dB (1kHz).
The newest flagship Ikeda KAI MC cartridge is the very special model that uses the high quality materials and components in each part of cartridge in order to further improve the performance over conventional models.
The body unit is made of a solid aluminum alloy and the base mounting the generator unit is made of the strongest Titanium by lathing a piece of aluminum alloy and Titanium one by one precisely. The body unit is buff polished and then coated with an Ikeda Blue Alumite. These special materials and the craftsmanship will bring out thoroughly the possible abilities of both the micro-ridge stylus chip which will be able to trace a groove accurately up to the super high range and also of the cantilever made of Boron which can secure a superior delivery of oscillation.
In addition, thanks to the highly efficient Permalloy core, low impedance coils, ideally shaped magnet yoke and the generator unit embedded samarium-cobalt magnet; it is possible to reproduce the sound as close as the original at the highest level.
The Ikeda KAI cartridge is always carefully assembled, precisionaligned, and meticulously produced one by one.
Appropriate Stylus Force