Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
iFi Audio - Zen Signature Set 6XX - DAC Sig V2 + CAN Sig 6XX + 4.4mm cable
A triple treat for HIFIMAN fans
Because we know how much our customers love it we are combining our ZEN Signature DAC V2 & latest ZEN CAN Signature 6XX with a 4.4 to 4.4mm cable to bring you the ZEN Signature Set MZ99.
Memorable. Magic. Magnificent
The ZEN DAC Signature V2, ZEN CAN Signature 6XX and accompanying 4.4mm balanced cable are the perfect match for your Meze 99s.
A match made in Meze
The ZEN Signature Set 6XX is made up of the ZEN DAC Signature V2, the ZEN CAN Signature 6XX and our high- performance 4.4mm Balanced cable.
The ZEN CAN Signature 6XX has an unique EQ curve that makes the most of the already magnificent Meze 99s.
1. ZEN DAC Signature V2
This ZEN DAC Signature V2 is the upgraded version of our original ZEN DAC Signature – a pure DAC that benefits from true-differential balanced circuit design. It has upgraded circuit components and short, direct signal paths for optimal signal purity.
It delivers bit-perfect PCM (up to 32-bit/384kHz), native DSD (up to DSD256) and DXD.
The use of the 16-core XMOS chip, rather than the original 8-core, means it is now a full MQA decoder rather than a renderer.
It offers a pair of RCA sockets for single-ended connection to an amp, plus a Balanced 4.4mm output.
The full benefit of the ZEN DAC Signature V2’s balanced circuit design comes to the fore when it is connected to an amp or active speakers equipped with a balanced input. This can either be a 4.4mm Balanced input or stereo XLR inputs via a 4.4mm-to-XLR cable.
It can switch between ‘variable’ and ‘fixed’ outputs.
2. ZEN CAN Signature 6XX
The ZEN CAN Signature 6XX analog headphone amplifier takes sonic tailoring to the next level with ActivEQ. The original ZEN CAN, our all-analog headphone amplifier, boasted the ability to drive tough headphone loads, a balanced circuit design, vanishingly low levels of distortion, and versatile sonic tailoring. The ZEN CAN Signature 6XX takes this to another level. It further improves the sound quality with enhanced circuit design, whilst maintaining the versatile features of the ‘regular’ version and adding something special – a custom EQ setting precisely tailored across the entire frequency response curve to making the most of a popular headphone model.
For more information on the 6XX please go here.
3. 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable
The iFi 4.4mm to 4.4mm cable employs heavy OFHC continuous cast copper and silver matrix conductors with a total thickness of 14AWG for the best signal transfer.
It’s a perfect addition to our ZEN Signature Set 6XX as this audiophile-grade cable will give you maximum quality balanced signal transfer and minimum interference.
The cable construction is a custom helix design, minimized both in capacitance and inductance. It has intrinsic shielding provided by minZ™ helix construction. This protects the cable from RFI and EMI noise and provides the cleanest transfer medium possible.
To insulate the cable even further, we used an RoHS compliant super-soft (60P) HD polymer with 1500V AC spark resistance and excellent dielectric properties.