Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
iFi Audio - iPower X - Audiophile-Grade Power Supply
Pure silence. Clean power to the maX.
With crème de la crème components and tech, the iFi iPower X deep cleans the background noise created in your mains power. Can now be used with a wider variety of equipment.
The original iFi iPower provides an effective, clean power solution for noise in your system. But why not push your power upgrade to the max with the all-new iFi iPower X? Our new ultra-low noise AC/DC power supply has be optimised to take to take advantage of new knowledge, components and tech in the world of super high-frequency power supply design.
The iPower X uses Active Noise Cancellation2 to cancel all incoming EMI or RFI noise. This is the same tech as in active noise-cancelling headphones! Imagine how well these block out cabin noise on a plane compared to regular headphones? This is what the iPower X does to your power supply.
As usual with iFi, every new design means not only improving how it looks on the outside but more importantly, how it functions on the inside. The input capacitance is now 50% larger and the output capacitance is 150% larger when compared to the original iPower. In practical terms, this gives you more filtration, improved dynamics and unsurpassed sound quality.
Crème de la crème components
We’re using the latest solid organic capacitors for better suppression of high-frequency noise. And the leakage capacitance is <20x than your normal SMPS! In a nutshell, there is no escape for unwanted noise! All in all, the iPower X will give you 20% more power than the original iFi iPower and increased amperage which means it can work with more equipment than ever before.
Sleek, modern design
The iPower X comes dressed in a new cream/beige chassis for a cool, clean look. We’ve added several openings and the iFi logo backlit by a pleasant cyan LED light. There’s no second guessing when this mini work of art is on and connected to the mains. And as always, we’re giving you freedom. The iPower X is interchangeable with wall pin types across the world (UK/US/EU/AU purchased separately).
And one more thing…
Musician? Loving your effect pedals but not so much one when goes down in the middle of a gig? And your spare is nowhere to be found? Our iFi iPower X has a centre negative adapter so you can use this correctly with your gear. Cleaner sound AND the show goes on! What’s not to like?
Based on military tech, our improved Active Noise Cancellation2® actively cancels all incoming noise. It does this by generating a signal identical to the noise signal but in the exact opposite phase. It reduces the noise floor by > 40dB (> 100x).
When compared to the original iPower:
i. Input capacitance is 50% larger; 47uf instead of 33uf.
ii. Output capacitance is 150% larger.
For better suppression of high-frequency noise, we added solid organic semi-conductors to its output filter. The iPower X leakage noise is 20x lower than normal SMPS (100pf vs 2,200pf).