Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
HIFIMAN - HE1000 V2- Planar Magnetic Over-Ear Headphones
World's first diaphragm in nanometer thickness - extremely low in mass, yielding faster response and lower distortion. The innovative design of the double-sided, asymmetrical magnetic circuit is the perfect marriage of the diaphragm in nanometer thickness and its magnetic partner. The result is Planar Magic. Patented "Window Shade" design is precisely structured to achieve an optimal open-back design. It prevents interference from the sound waves, avoiding unwanted reflections and vibrations, which cause distortion. This results in a wider and natural soundstage, outstanding imaging and remarkable clarity.
The "Window Shade" System
The outer grill has been carefully designed to offer the physical protection required yet to have as minimal an acoustic impact as possible. The open backed nature of the SUSVARA means that physical protection of the driver inside is necessary but it creates unwanted relfections. How do you stop the wave reflections from the protective grill creating wave interference? The answer was found in the careful crafting of the grill such that the secondary reflections caused are exactly controlled to avoid any unwanted vibrations reaching the delicate diaphragm. Thus the most detailed acoustic subtleties can remain unhindered to offer a perfectly natural sense of space and openness.
The “Window Shade” on the SUSVARA has been painstakingly optimized to avoid any resonant frequencies. This leads to superior aural purity, tonally clean and unadulterated yet provides practical protection for the ultra-fine diaphragm and additional offering an appealing visual aesthetic.
Ergonomic and comfortable headband is designed to fit for most people, with greater reliability and durability. The metal headband structure is created via CNC milling and hand polishing. To adjust the headband, simply move each ear cup up or down until the top of the headband rests comfortably on your head and the ear cups surround your ears.