Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Furutech - Pure Power 6 Super Barrier Power Distributor
Furutech reveals their Power 6 AC Mains Distributor, the ultimate expression of Furutech’s Pure Transmission Technology. Furutech engineers each and every step of power and signal transfer--no matter how small--using the finest materials and technologies available, like their proprietary Formula GC-303 EMI-absorbent material and Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Super α (Alpha) Treatment applied to all metal parts.
The Power 6 is built like a Swiss bank vault, a virtual black hole for EMI and RFI. The substantial, beautifully-crafted chassis is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace-grade aluminum alloy that effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference).
Three separate milled compartments house three independently-wired duplex receptacles using top-quality twisted-multigauge Teflon-shielded high-purity silver-plated Alpha-OFC. The hot and neutral conductor bundles from the IEC are loomed into a large, centrally-located chamber--secured Bugatti-like with eight beautifully machined rivets--that’s filled with Furutech’s EMI-absorbent Formula GC-303 material. GC-303 absorbs the high-frequency noise that develops whenever passing current through wire. This exceptional EMI-isolating material is also used in other Furutech power distributors and filters, as well as in modules surrounding all Reference III cables.
Furutech’s patented Power Plate Receptacles enhance the vault-like build, ensuring the tightest and most secure power cord fit imaginable. Pure Transmission Technology is applied at every level: The rhodium-plated receptacles are not simply flush with the outer chassis but tapped 25mm into the thick aluminum for an outstandingly tight fit.
Furutech’s already robust mounting flanges at top and bottom of each duplex outlet are held in place against the chassis with thick aluminum blocks applying pressure along the entire width of the flange rather than just securing it with screws at four points.
When Furutech say Pure Transmission, they mean it. Each duplex receptacle is additionally stabilized with double Axial Locks; a pair of special factory-torqued screws anchor the back of each receptacle at two points for ultimate mechanical integrity.
Four elegantly machined adjustable footers keeps the Power 6 stable for your system’s power cords. Run digital into one duplex, analog front-end components into another, and your amplifier on the third for stunning, unrestricted, clean, stable AC power and rich, dynamic sound.
Pure Transmission Grounding/Earthing Post
The three duplex receptacles are not wired to incoming ground; they “float” electrically. The green ground wire from the incoming IEC fitting is tightly fixed to the chassis at the bottom of the center chamber before it’s filled with GC-303, which further isolates the noisy ground. To ensure your safety the Power 6 must be grounded at its Grounding/Earthing Post located near the input IEC.