Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Furman - P-2400 IT Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner
Designed for the most critical, ultra-low noise installations, the P-2400 IT is a symmetrically balanced power conditioner, providing unparalleled AC noise reduction and 100% isolation from the power grid for the lowest noise floor possible. The P-2400 IT features over 80 dB of common-mode and over 50 dB of differential-mode noise reducti on for recording, mastering, and broadcast studios, or anywhere noise-free performance is critical. With 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground, the P-2400 IT is also ideal for breaking AC ground loops without rewiring or hiring an electrician.
The P-2400 IT features a specially wound and shielded toroidal balanced isolati on transformer specifi cally designed to reduce hum pickup by sensitive equipment when ultra-low-noise is a must. Additionally, Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP) featuring our Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) circuits, and our exclusive Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT) combine to ensure what our customers have grown to expect from Furman - uncompromised protecti on and purification.
Symmetrically Balanced Power
For the most critical, low-noise applications, Furman’s Symmetrically Balanced Power provides an invisible noise floor, while completely breaking ground loops without dismantling equipment or rewiring. This noise reduction is extraordinarily efficient and linear across a huge frequency range. The transformer has completely re-worked your incoming AC and the result is perfectly clean power devoid of the masking effects of AC noise with 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground.
Furman’s SMP and EVS circuitry safeguards equipment from transient voltage events (such as surges and spikes), as well as sustained overvoltage conditions (commonly caused by wiring faults), for complete and comprehensive protection of sensitive equipment.
Innovative Convenience and Monitoring Features
The P-2400 IT’s front panel LED window displays incoming voltage or output current, with ”Protection OK”, ”Extreme Voltage” and color-coded ”Voltage Range” indicators for comprehensive power monitoring. A front panel USB outlet charges most personal media devices and cell phones right at your equipment rack.
Spike Protection Mode
Spike Clamping Voltage
Maximum Surge Current