Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Final Audio - Sonorous III - Balanced Armature On-Ear Headphones
With the synergistic effect of a hybrid design that merges balanced armature with a 50mm diameter dynamic driver unit coupled with BAM mechanism, we’ve achieved a clear, vast sound stage with depth to it. With these, the music that seemed to be localized inside our heads with existing headphones vibrates over a large space.
The BAM mechanism balances air pressure at the front and rear of the diaphragm, achieving three-dimensional sound with depth and low tones. The balanced armature driver unit developed by our company for optimal use as a tweeter. We’ve paid special attention to our choice of materials used in our pursuit of sound quality, utilizing a permalloy with a high level of magnetic permeability in the magnetic circuit.
A driver unit with a diameter of 50mm, newly designed for SONOROUS. By increasing the precision of the parts, it has become possible to make the gap between the magnetic circuit, the pole piece and the yoke narrower than with common products. A powerful neodymium magnet is coupled with this, making for a high magnetic flux density. The result is clear sound quality.
Final Audio re-examined the shape of the tangential edge and have employed a lightweight diaphragm with a heightened responsiveness to micro-signals. The voice coil is copper-clad aluminum wire CCAW. Clear, crisp bass tones are achieved with the combination of a magnetic circuit with a high driving force and a light vibration system.
So as not to inhibit the sound emanating from the driver unit, and so that there is no unnecessary added reverberation, a form that is as slim yet as strong as possible has been pursued. This contributes to clear sound quality. What plays an important part in sound quality is the fit between the user’s ear and the ear pad. If there is space between the two, then bass tones are lost; if the ear pad presses against the user’s ear with too much pressure, then apart from it being uncomfortable, the acoustic pressure of the bass tones rise too high, resulting in negative influences on sound quality. In spite of this, there was no evolution seen in the ear pads on the market, and they continued to be made using the same structure for many years.
We got engineers who had been involved in the development of corsets to participate in developing our ear pads, and re-examined the fit between the user’s ear and the ear pad. By employing the appropriate technology – pursuing synthetic leather with the best elasticity and the best sponge cutting and adopting ultrasound fusion for the adhesion of the synthetic leather to the inner frame – we constructed an unwrinkled, three-dimensional form with just the right amount of tension to it.
Length of Cable