Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Final Audio - Sonorous II - Audiophile Dynamic Driver Headphones
Excels in terms of high-frequency harmonic overtone reproduction.
The flagship model SONOROUS X employs a driver unit integrated with the front plate, which results in resonance being suppressed and clear sound quality. With the same titanium diaphragm employed with SONOROUS X, this model excels in the generation of high-frequency harmonic overtones, achieving the high-resolution sound.
Ear pads with an internal sound absorption section that contribute to clear sound quality
The ear pads play an important part in sound quality. When there is a space between the ear pad and the ear, low-frequency acoustic pressure changes greatly, and this greatly influences sound quality. So as to achieve a superior fit where it is hard to create a space, we've employed synthetic leather, which has an equal amount of flexibility both horizontally and vertically and have chosen a sponge with just the right amount of flexibility. Establishing apertures on the inside and the outside of the ear pads makes for clear sound quality
with sealed headphones.
BAM mechanism that realizes bass tones and deep three-dimensional space reproduction
A BAM (Balancing Air Movement) mechanism developed for balanced armature drivers has been employed with a dynamic driver. With BAM, the idea is to optimize the pressure balance between the front and back of the diaphragm. With SONOROUS II, we've applied even more precise tuning based on knowledge obtained through the development of SONOROUS VIII and SONOROUS X.
* What is a BAM mechanism?
At final, we decided to focus on developing technology for the reproduction of bass tones and three-dimensional space with the full-range reproduction of a theoretically unproblematic single driver unit, rather than taking things in a multiway direction. We went back to the beginning and reviewed the performance of the balanced armature driver, focusing our attention on something we had previously overlooked? airflow inside the housing. We developed BAM (Balancing Air Movement), a mechanism that optimizes airflow inside the housing through the creation of an aperture in the driver unit, which is usually sealed. While achieving bass tones and deep, three-dimensional spatial representation, which proved difficult with single driver full-range reproduction, we achieved a BA type that at the same time made for natural listening the user doesn't tire of.
Rigid ABS housing with a rough coating
To achieve a high level of precision with the hard ABS housing, simulations were carried out until the appropriate level of fluidity with respect to the molding material was achieved. A textured finish that is also used with high-grade camera lenses is applied, and unnecessary vibrations are suppressed.
Titanium diaphragm driver unit is integrated into the front plate
With SONOROUS X, the flagship model of the SONOROUS series, we integrated the driver unit with the front plate, and this suppresses resonance as well as realizing clear sound quality. The housing employs hard resin comprised of hard polycarbonate strengthened with 30% glass added to it. Resonance is suppressed and clear sound quality is achieved. Titanium has been employed for the diaphragm. This plays a role in enhancing resolution and the generation of high-frequency harmonic overtones.
Detachable cable with locking function
A metal plated monaural plug with a diameter of 3.5mm is employed for the connector on the headphones. By employing a connector with a long track record, trouble resulting from poor connection through changes over time is avoided. This is a cable with a locking mechanism that rotates 90 degrees.