Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Final Audio - F7200 - Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones
Ultra small lightweight design for perfect fit and high quality sound insulation. Supersealed fit close to the eardrum for high resolution, wide soundstage, and rich bass. Everything you want in your earphones - Relized in a higher dimension.
Bringing the driver unit closer to the ear drum achieves an even more realistic, vivid sound quality. In order to achieve this in the F7200, we meticulously downsized the housing with a design consisting of the minimum possible elements. With a diameter of 5.5 mm and a housing weight of 2 g, this miniaturized housing is made of stainless steel. Its design inhibits unnecessary vibration and achieves clear sound quality.
Final’s unique method of using full-range balanced armature drivers across all models recreates bass tones with a fullness you would never imagine from the housing size. We recently developed a new original silver-plated cable that achieves a wide sound stage. This cable allows re-cabling with MMCX connectors. The earphone comes with an ear hook to prevent micro phonics from the cable. This is one of final’s favorite models, realizing all aspects of sound quality and ease of use in a higher dimension.
Extremely small and lightweight, with a perfect fit and high sound insulation properties. Situated close to the wearer's eardrum and being highly airtight, this model delivers high resolution, a vast sound stage and rich bass tones. Employs an MMCX connector and original high-purity silver-coated OFC cable.
Bringing the driver unit closer to the ear drum achieves an even more realistic, vivid sound quality. In order to achieve this in the F7200, we meticulously downsized the housing with a design consisting of the minimum possible elements. With a diameter of 5.5 mm and a housing weight of 2 g, this miniaturized housing is made of stainless steel. Its design inhibits unnecessary vibration and achieves clear sound quality. Final's unique method of using full-range balanced armature drivers across all models recreates bass tones with a fullness you would never imagine from the housing size. We recently developed a new original silver-plated cable that achieves a wide sound stage. This cable allows re-cabling with MMCX connectors. The earphone comes with an ear hook to prevent micro phonics from the cable. This is one of final's favorite models, realizing all aspects of sound quality and ease of use in a higher dimension.
Housing design that minimizes the distance between the ear drum and the driver unit. You can position the product to be at the back or at the entrance of the ear canal, and change the sound quality by choosing different earpieces.
Full-range balanced armature driver unit
Final Audio has used an ultra small full-range balanced armature driver unit.
Stainless steel machined high rigidity housing
Final has incorporated a stainless steel housing that inhibits unnecessary sympathetic vibration
and contributes to producing clear sound.
Manufactured at Final Audio's own factory, this model espouses precision.
The F7200 model is manufactured at our head office in Kawasaki. Together with the precision of individual parts, the precision involved in the assembly process depends on the precision of the tools known as jigs that assist in the assembly process. So as to be able to fine-tune even the slightest of irregularities in jig precision during the assembly process, Final Audio has designed and manufactured production jigs and measurement jigs themselves. By undertaking everything from jig production through to product assembly in-house, Final Audio maintains the high quality of their products.
Choice of 2 types of earpiece
We've included silicone earpieces in 5 sizes and foam earpieces (COMPLY) in 3 sizes. Achieve a perfect fit no matter how large or small your ear canal is. Sealing performance is closely related to how the bass feels, as well as soundproofing performance. This system enables you to significantly change the fullness of the bass or the soundproofing performance.
MMCX Connector＆Original high purity OFC silver coated cable
We've used high-precision MMCX connectors from a famous Swiss manufacturer as well as high-purity OFC silver coated cables that provide a wide sound stage. These jointly-developed cables were originally designed by and are currently manufactured by the well-renowned Junkosha corporation for the purpose of being used with the supercomputer "Kei" due to their fast signal
The insulator film is made from PFA which was also developed by Junkosha who used their extensive know-how through the JUNFLON? brand to create the ultimate in low-permittivity material. The outer tube is made from PVC for maximum flexibility. The user will experience surprising flexibility that both makes the cable extremely easy to use as well as reducing the likelihood of microphonics. In addition, the MMCX plug and the 3.5 mm mini-plug have a tendency to disconnect so we've far exceeded the regular QA pass criteria of a 5,000-time bend test by changing the connection design to one that can withstand more than 50,000 bends.
* Junkosha: The Japanese corporation Junkosha develops and manufactures products such as high speed coaxial cables that boast the world's fastest transmission speed at 95% the speed of light, as well as cables for demanding fields such as marine and aerospace, healthcare and power generation facilities. These special cables require a high level of technology and center around fluoropolymers. Junkosha's cables are often called by the brand name JUNFLON? and have earned the tremendous trust of engineers requiring
* A total length of 1,200 km is now being used in supercomputers, and it takes longer for the electrons to flow through the cables than it does through the semiconductor. As the cable transmission speed is the limiting factor of the supercomputer speed, a substantial amount of development costs are spent in the pursuit of transmission speed.
* The connecting terminal has not been configured with a view to frequent connection and disconnection. Repeatedly connecting and disconnecting the terminal may lead to contact failure owing to wear or damage to the terminal; please ensure that any connection or disconnection is limited to situations of cable breakage or when the cable is replaced with other final cables that are sold separately.
The F series comes with an ear hook to reduce microphonics. Conventional products of the same type are slightly bigger in order to accommodate a range of ear sizes. This not only makes them stand out visually, it will also take you considerable time to get used to how they fit. As a result of re-investigating what the key is in attaching the ear hook, we discovered that making the ear hook smaller than normal, and doing away with metal or resin wires, meant the shape could fit more people's ears.
Newly developed carry case
The carry case for the housing has also been newly developed. The earphones themselves are gently secured between thin domed silicone and a lid. This case is designed such that the cable is wrapped around the perimeter of the case and the plug is stored in the base compartment separate from the earphones. Cases that fix the earphones neatly in the same position might look good, but your cable will break more easily if it is stored in the same position every time. Our system satisfies opposing demands simultaneously - it takes into account damage that might be caused to the earphones themselves while preventing your cables from breaking by making sure they are not always wound into the same position. The resulting size fits in the palm of your hand, is lightweight, and easy to carry around.
Safe fit ring
The earphone comes with a safe fit rings (for silicon earpieces, for foam earpieces) so you can use your earpiece safely.
*Using the earpieces without the safe fit rings may result in the earpieces changing position and the tips of the housings protruding from the earpieces, which may in turn injure the ear canals.
Length of Cable