Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or email@example.com with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake - XJ-300ST - Power Amplifier
The best-selling XJ-300FR amplifier has been updated to have a 12V trigger. The XJ-300ST maintains characteristics of the small unimposing, connectable design while still packing all the power and flexibility that made the XJ-300FR so popular.This 12V trigger allows the user to power the amplifier through an outside source.
Keeping flexibility and spatial convenience in mind, Earthquake has kept their patented EQ Interlock design so that two amplifiers can be clicked together resulting in a 4-channel amplifier while only using 1U of rack space. The small size of the XJ-300ST is made even more convenient by its unbelievable amount of cool running power. Approaching 99% efficiency the XJ amp never gets hot, allowing it to be placed in a tight rack surrounded by other components.
Endless configuration scenarios allow the XJ-300ST amplifier to be used as a mono (bridged) amplifier, 2.1 channel amplifier, 2-channel amplifiers 4/8/12 and 16-channel amplification with industry leading power density and efficiency.
At only one rack U high and half a rack in width, plus the installation options makes this compact, versatile class J amplifier the go to amp for installers.
The XJ-300ST produces continuous rock solid power - 110 Watts RMS at 8 ohms per channel and 300 Watts RMS bridged into 4 ohm. This massive power capability is possible due to the advanced nature of the patented Class J output stage. The switching frequency of the output and the voltage of the power supply are modulated in real time based on the frequency and amplitude content of the input. No other amp can match the efficiency and power of Class J.