Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake - Tigris Speakers (Pair)
The Tigris like its baby brother Telesto descends from the Reference speaker Titan Tethys. The Tigris is a dominant and striking evolution of the uncompromising Titan series.
Tigris is the result of 5 years intensive development and the natural continuation of the research that began nearly 25 years ago with Joseph Sahyoun’s dream of the perfect loudspeaker. During the development of the original Titan, it was recognized that the combination of individually uncompromising units failed to achieve the homogeneous perfection and true to life reproduction Joseph so ardently desired.
The focus was then broadened from optimization of individual technical details to approaching the design as a complex, intrinsic organism. A new generation of devices and components had to be developed. Organically In-Circuit became the new paradigm at Earthquake. The drive units were developed in-parallel and designed to work harmoniously together. Mimicking natures organic growth as close as possible the drive units grew up together instead of being introduced to each other as adult strangers attempting to connect through a complex and diluting crossover network.
This new approach combined with Earthquake’s high-tech development and production facilities offers a new degree of differentiation. Nearly all traditional speakers are assembled by manufacturers purchasing a variety of devices from different suppliers. These individual units are then put together into a whole using complex and expensive crossover designs that seek to compensate and offset the drive units different characteristics.
Titan differentiates itself as everything is engineered from initial conception to work together. This improves all aspects of the design.The whole becomes greater than the sum of its parts. The result is a loudspeaker with constant energy dispersion. A speaker with no tonal shift regardless of volume. A speaker where detail is not achieved at the expense of dynamics. The Titan Series, straight-through, wide-open performance, sets a new standard for loudspeaker design.