Sound Approach will match an Authorized USA Dealer's advertised price upon verification and release by the product manufacturer or distributor. Clients should contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 in order to request a price match. The following conditions must be met for a price match to be approved:
1. The price is from an authorized US Dealer verified by the product manufacturer and/or distributor.
2. The price must be above the manufacturer’s Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) as indicated by each vendor.
3. The request must be approved by the manufacturer and/or distributor of the product(s) in question following verification that the price meets the other requirements.
4. The product in question must be new, unused, and in unopened condition. Products that do not fall into this category are ineligible for the price match program.
Sound Approach will decline to price match on any price offered by an auction organization, website, or dealer not authorized by the manufacturer and/or distributor or if the request does not meet the above conditions.
Please contact Sound Approach for more information and questions regarding the price matching program.
Sound Approach will accept returns on most items within 30 days of the delivery date. Buyers are responsible for arrangement and cost of any return shipment. For the terms, conditions, and exceptions related to shipping and/or returns, please continue reading below. By placing an order, clients agree to the Terms of Service (ToS) in their entirety.
Special Order or Custom Order items, as indicated on the webpage in the Special Notice section for those applicable products may have different return terms and conditions. See the Special Orders, and Custom Orders section below for more information.
If the product you have purchased is incorrect, defective, or not to your liking, please contact Sound Approach as soon as possible. In order to find a solution which best suits the customer’s needs, Sound Approach may issue a store credit, refund, or exchange on any qualifying purchase(s) which fall within the 30-day return period and meet eligibility requirements as listed below.
*The below conditions are not all-encompassing. Please see the Shipping & Returns portion of the Sound Approach website for the full list of terms and conditions regarding returns.
1. Sound Approach will accept returns on most orders within 30 days of the delivery date of the order(s) in question. Some exclusions to this policy may apply.
2. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Some exclusions may apply.
3. Buyers must request a Return Authorization Number via email (email@example.com) in order to initiate the return process. Returns without an RMA will not be accepted by the Service Department. RMAs are valid for 14 days after issue.
4. Buyers are personally responsible for the arrangement and costs incurred on a return shipment(s). Sound Approach will not generate return shipping labels as stated in the Terms of Service. unless the item(s) received is defective or incorrect.
5. This list is not all-encompassing and other terms and conditions may be applicable.
6. By placing an order, a buyer agrees to any and all terms and conditions as listed on the Terms and Conditions portion of this website. Please see the following link for a full description of the ToS - https://soundapproach.com/terms-conditions
Please contact Sound Approach at 877-370-1972 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the Return Policy.
Earthquake - Thor IW-SUB10 - In-Wall Subwoofer (Single)
When it comes to home theater, anything under 10 inches cannot seriously be considered high-end. A true theater must be able to produce sub-harmonics that can be felt when called on. Imitation in-wall subwoofers produce more resonance than true bass reproduction. Not only are they a hassle to install, they also cannot be felt.
Earthquake Sound's Thor In-Wall Subwoofer is designed with sound quality, staging and ease of installation in mind. The engineers at Earthquake approached this project at multiple angles so that the product would be ergonomic from install to finish, making it a true marvel.
The Thor IW-SUB10 is capable of producing sub-harmonics down to 19Hz and has next to zero resonance thanks to its muscular design. The back plate is filled with fiber cloth to absorb some of the impact but the true technology comes from the internal design. Each screw that surrounds the driver and passive radiator is interlocked with a connecting brace that protrudes from the back plate for added support. The bottom of the back plate and back side of the front panel are lined with x-crossing bridges that create a stability unheard of at the in-wall level.
Aside from its unique and patented enclosure structure, the Thor IW-SUB10 driver inside it may just be the main attraction. The SWS-10 (Shallow Woofer System) is not the only shallow woofer ever made, but it is the only patented shallow woofer that produces effective excursion and works well for the purpose that it is intended to serve: to deliver bass from a shallow place for those who have limited space but want a great sounding system in their home or mobile application.
Installing the Thor IW-SUB10 is easier than any in-wall subwoofer that you will find and we can guarantee this. Other in-wall subs require you to use brackets and put screws at uncomfortable and awkward angles. With the Thor IW-SUB10, there are no bracket necessary. You literally screw the enclosure into the studs from the front, eliminating all hassle. The enclosure drops right into a standard 2x4 wall and screws into any retrofit or existing home leaving you with only one step: wire it up at its spring loaded terminals.